Lil help please??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it also have a Micro herd already in the soil? They are the ones that do the work and break down the nutrients and let the plant feed. I am not Organic but I thought Organic grows inoculate their soils with microbes.

Yea Hammy, its supposed to have all that good stuff in it. I didn't think it was so hot it would burn them this bad, if thats the problem. Which could be the case this time. Operator malfunction....:vap-Bong_smoker:

Its very odd that this keeps happening to you. Did you ever try a foliar spray?

Hey Lesso, earlier I was reading back to see what everyone had suggested. I haven't used a foliar spray but was looking into that. I think you said you used epsom salt? I'm gonna check into that. See if I have some. :vap_bong__emoticon:

Yes Hamster there are beneficials in ffof. We add them in tea later too. I have never had to ph with that soil and i have used it or used it as a base soil for over 5 years and have never seen this.

Next time you water, water really deep until it runs out the bottom and takes it back up..

Tell me what color the run off water is please. Do you have Happy Frog?

Hi Rose, I watered them yesterday when I noticed the yellowing. The run off was clear. I don't have Happy Frog but am getting some Wednesday. lol :vap_smiley:

Can you go stick a pencil in all the way to the bottom of the pot for me? In about two or three places? Not too close to the stalk, but not at the edge either, in the middle.

I guess I just told you to go stick it....

Hi Rose, I watered them yesterday when I noticed the yellowing. The run off was clear. I don't have Happy Frog but am getting some Wednesday. lol :vap_smiley:
Just my two cents here but I'm real familiar w/ FFOF, and I only gave nutes (AN Sensi Grow A&B) in the last week of a 4 week veg cycle, and I grow monsters. I'm wondering since you used bottled drink water that your having issues with micro elements, possibly manganese. I'm not an expert, stick with it, we are all here to help...hopefully I have gave you some idea's to further consider.

attachment.php

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I can and I did Rose...Is that for aeration. I had thought of that before but didn't want to hurt the roots.

Just my two cents here but I'm real familiar w/ FFOF, and I only gave nutes (AN Sensi Grow A&B) in the last week of a 4 week veg cycle, and I grow monsters. I'm wondering since you used bottled drink water that your having issues with micro elements, possibly manganese. I'm not an expert, stick with it, we are all here to help...hopefully I have gave you some idea's to further consider.

attachment.php

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Thanks Kravenhead, the tap water in this area is notorious for being extremely hard. Thats the only thing I can think that would be doing this other than the soil. I do think this time it was my fault for sowing them in such a hot soil. They don't seem to be turning as white as before. Thanks again for the help.

I'm going with PH . You said you don't have a PH meter do you have strips or drips. Do you check the water before you pour it on?
I have seen drinking water as high as 10 PH coming from a RO system for drinking water.

No, I don't have any thing like that Stank. I'm thinking of getting a ph meter, but I wouldn't drink the water around here either. lol I'm sure thats what it was with my first plants, a ph problem. With these four new babies, I have only given them bottled water. Since the symptoms look the same I think I just freaked out a little on these. I'm pretty sure these have nute burn from the soil being too hot. They haven't gotten any worse for the last 24 hours and are still growing. I'm gonna put these in something a little better for the young ones and see if I can get the ph prob. under control. Thanks for stopping in Stank, I appreciate the help.

You gotta check PH bro . Grab the drops at least but growing without from the start is not a good idea. Positive vibes bro.

I'm gonna get a meter soon. I'll just use distilled water until then. Thanks for the vibes brother... :)

Hey Rose, It's going good so far. I know I asked you this before, but how tall are your plants when you flip them. At one month mine are about six to eight inches tall. I'm thinking of letting them go an extra week, but you know I need to harvest as soon as possible. I'll see if I can get some pics. up later. How are you doing today? Leprechaun stopped making these beans, so I've been trying to find some info on them. They're starting to give off a little bit of a skunky smell. :)

Just have a look at tangieDank grow log. He vegged for 2 months now he has a jungle.
Most strains double in size in bloom.

I am growing short plants with the new LED's. They only have about 12 inches of penetration..so anything below that will be popcorn and needs to be removed before you flip. I used to grow trees under hps, now I grow shrubs.

I am growing short plants with the new LED's. They only have about 12 inches of penetration..so anything below that will be popcorn and needs to be removed before you flip. I used to grow trees under hps, now I grow shrubs.

I thought you said something about flipping them a little earlier. Thanks for the help Rose.... :)

Rose , how you like the LED's? I'm still under 400W H.I.D. MH/HPS. I am at some time considering LED's but I think it's going to be awhile still before I give HID lighting.

I like them but there is the learning curve I was just telling PP. The reason I really like them are not about the growth..they are quiet. I love quiet. There is no heat from those ballasts...those loud ballasts. That heat was a big deal for me growing in the desert. They are much cooler then my 1000 W was. They seem to "feed" the plant. Meaning the plant doesn't need as much food as under HPS. I don't have mine dialed in yet.. I am starting a new grow pretty soon. Hope that answers your questions Kravenhead.

Latest posts

Back