SNS 209 help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
I got my medicine today for my plants but I was wondering...they are in 5 gal buckets...and it normally take 2-3 water bottles to do the job... I'm assuming I put 1 bottle of medication.. Then 1-2 just water? I figured if you put them all on then it will be too much for the plant?

Idk help me out here!

Jonny

Jonnylorenzo, figure out what your 2 to 3 bottles adds up to in litres and then just add 2 mil per litre of 209, does not matter if you have ferts in the water either.
Check your bottle to make sure it is still 2mil per litre and shake the bottle good to mix it up.

Ik all that you didn't answer my question...each bottle is 500mL, two bottles is a litre..so 1mL each bottle really...but I put roughly 7-7.5 mL of 209 in a gallon...and poured into water bottles...my question is do I put all (2-3) 209 bottles on the plant or do put (1) 209 and 1-2 regular distilled...

Water as you normally would. If it takes a gallon a plant, so be it.

You don't want to dilute the SNS with plain water. Use it full strength. Are we not getting something?

well now i need to elaborate. You follow the directions and dilute as it says. But I make one gallon at a time and water each pot until it runs out the bottom. When i run out I make more for the rest of the plants. Make sense? This is hard when your stoned.. sorry.

I thought I answered your question, glad Rosebud cleared it up for you. :fly:

Kinda but it was just worded differently. But thanks also for helping !

If I understand does it mean I'm not stoned?......... I'll fix that....... where's my steamroller.......... kill them suckers jonny.

Latest posts

Back