Leprechan Seeds Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may be able to get more from one plant than with two or three. Just not much room once they start spreading out.

Ok, so i took some cuttings and two survived. They have been flowering right along with the mother cause I have no where to put them. Can I reveg. them or will they die after flowering?

Has anyone smoked Bourbon st. On Friday the 13th it will be 56 days. Just wondering how speedy that is. I smoke more for pain, so I might take her a little longer. :48:

Has anyone smoked Bourbon st. On Friday the 13th it will be 56 days. Just wondering how speedy that is. I smoke more for pain, so I might take her a little longer. :48:

I think Bourbon street is more on Sativa side makes me think it would be a 70 day plus strain........ let me know how it smokes........ I got a pack of those seeds.

I think Bourbon street is more on Sativa side makes me think it would be a 70 day plus strain........ let me know how it smokes........ I got a pack of those seeds.

Thats kinda what I was thinking, but the web site says 55 to 60 days. I need a scope or something to check the trichs i guess. I'm getting some fruity smells off of her. The buds look pretty solid. I can't wait to taste her. :joint4:

Thats kinda what I was thinking, but the web site says 55 to 60 days. I need a scope or something to check the trichs i guess. I'm getting some fruity smells off of her. The buds look pretty solid. I can't wait to taste her. :joint4:
what web site? if that's what Collin and Sharon (Leprechaun seeds) said then I'd believe it........ must be the c99 sativa in it.

I think you posted it earlier in this thread. I think that came from them but not really sure now that you mention it.

I think you posted it earlier in this thread. I think that came from them but not really sure now that you mention it.

I think the info is correct....... this is from there.....

Flowering time for C99/Romulan x Burmese can be over in just 60 days on the average. It will grow buds that long and thick with very good load of resin. Good flower to leaf ratio can also be expected making it easy to manicure come harvest time. This is an excellent ganja for medical marijuana patients as it has certain medicinal properties. Yield is on the average and more can be expected if it is introduced to super cropping techniques. - See more at: http://www.seedbankreview.com/leprechaun-seeds-c99-romulan-x-burmese/#sthash.HYXFy8yS.dpuf

Yeah thats it. I might go to 60 days. If I can hold off that long lol...They smell so good.

13, will my cuttings survive after flowering so young? I sure hope so.

PP, did your cuttings start to produce flowers? I took a really late clipping off of my Satori for someone and it actually had the beginning of a flower.. Once the cutting started to root and it was transplanted she threw a node or two of some funky looking fan leaves but after that everything settled down and she was fine. Granted the Satori strain is a pretty easy cloner so I'm not exactly sure what will happen with your Bourbon St.. I would just go forth and see what happens. Hoping for the best. Clone mojo bro!!! :48:

I am thinkig that I let my Bourbon Street go 9 weeks--so 60 days is close. Always keep in mind that the flowering times the breeders give are under optimum conditions and it often takes us mortals a bit longer to get there. I would check them at around 60 days, but be prepared to let them go a few more days.

You have some great buddage going on!

PP, did your cuttings start to produce flowers? I took a really late clipping off of my Satori for someone and it actually had the beginning of a flower.. Once the cutting started to root and it was transplanted she threw a node or two of some funky looking fan leaves but after that everything settled down and she was fine. Granted the Satori strain is a pretty easy cloner so I'm not exactly sure what will happen with your Bourbon St.. I would just go forth and see what happens. Hoping for the best. Clone mojo bro!!! :48:

Thanks bud, Yeah, I took mine a while ago. A friend was going to take them but changed his mind. They've been flowering right a long so thats why I was thinking they might not make it. Thanks for stopping in....:48:

I am thinkig that I let my Bourbon Street go 9 weeks--so 60 days is close. Always keep in mind that the flowering times the breeders give are under optimum conditions and it often takes us mortals a bit longer to get there. I would check them at around 60 days, but be prepared to let them go a few more days.

You have some great buddage going on!

Ok, Thanks THG. Do you think it would hurt to take some at 60 days and then the rest a few days later? Or would that hurt her to much to keep going?? Thanks for stopping in...:icon_smile:

Ok, the first five are from last week. Sorry...:confused2:

So I took a small branch on day 56 and the rest on day 60. The 56 day was a bit premature, very speedy. Day 60 is much better. Not as speedy but still a up high. Very Sativa like head high. The smells are wonderful when you break it up. My son and I both get a strong strawberry smell. After 5 days hanging and a trim, my total was 105 grams. I'm trying to get the two clones too revert back to veg. Thanks for watching guys and gals...:bongin:

View attachment 20160516_190257.jpg

View attachment 20160516_190333.jpg

View attachment 20160521_201213.jpg

View attachment 20160521_201121.jpg

View attachment 20160522_230311.jpg

Latest posts

Back