Need Info on Agromax Patriot Led Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
Do you use the same light for veg and budding ? :confused2:

Looks like it to me. But I am not a led grower. Maybe someone with experience using them will chime in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuVjDatuXQ[/ame]

I just bought this light and it is used for both Veg and Flower.

attachment.php

So that could be the case.

hamster Luis How are you liking that light so far I was looking at them myself

hamster Luis How are you liking that light so far I was looking at them myself

So far I am impressed with the coverage and light intensity. Won't know how well it actually grows the Dank till I harvest. Plants look like they love it though.

Thank You Hamster.
I would Like to know is how much cooler it runs then a 1000 w hid would run. i Also would like to know About the harvest amunt,:) is it even close to a 1000W HPS.

Thank You Hamster.
I would Like to know is how much cooler it runs then a 1000 w hid would run. i Also would like to know About the harvest amount,:) is it even close to a 1000W HPS.

When it comes on tonight I will take my handheld infrared thermometer and see what temp it is operating at. I will say One unit will not replace a 1000W HPS. 2 should do the trick though.

Good to know, thanks for starting the thread OP, and thanks for sharing your results thus far Hamster. I recently sold my older equipmet, 600 watt HID's, and I think my next flower run will be under LED's.

The future is here. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I have been running LED for awhile now and would never switch back to HPS. Plants just seem to really love the spectrum put out by LED Lights.

They seem to put out lots of Triches that for sure.
Im beginning to wonder if my kids are evef gonna move out where i can get my grow on again,,,,lol
I really would like to try mixing T5s and LEDS from start to finish on a grow to see what happens.

They seem to put out lots of Triches that for sure.
Im beginning to wonder if my kids are evef gonna move out where i can get my grow on again,,,,lol
I really would like to try mixing T5s and LEDS from start to finish on a grow to see what happens.

Good idea hopper :48:

Thank You Hamster.
I would Like to know is how much cooler it runs then a 1000 w hid would run. i Also would like to know About the harvest amunt,:) is it even close to a 1000W HPS.

So I took temp readings at the top of the plant canopy and at the lights themselves. Top of canopy was at 75f. The new LED unit which puts out way more light then the Mars was at 86f at the bulbs themselves. The Mars was at 80f. Hope that helps.

So I took temp readings at the top of the plant canopy and at the lights themselves. Top of canopy was at 75f. The new LED unit which puts out way more light then the Mars was at 86f at the bulbs themselves. The Mars was at 80f. Hope that helps.

Yes It Does, Thank You:48:

My Granddaughter makes it all worth while TLC.

Do you use the same light for veg and budding ? :confused2:

Yes but no..I personally don't take offence but the light is very cheap ..the leds are garbage..not working with top bin...The tech they use is old..Think about this the Led s equipment you are using are not in top government instilations or schools for agriculture or growing commercial ly in legal states then I would not use them..check out Fluence biotechnology. They set the bar or ever ilumitex ...lumigrow...

Some people are not in a position to run high end top shelf gear and then blast it with gas in a sealed grow space run by an environmental controller........ yet they still produce serious dank. So I would be kinda cautious about looking down my nose at people and what they run Tech.

I have not met anyone yet that doesn't get the best gear they can afford, and to tell someone what you just did was rude an unnecessary in my opinion....what were you trying to accomplish ? .

We don't have high $ LEDs, but the weed does like it & makes the tastiest bud. Very happy with my little cheapies, til I can do better.

Latest posts

Back