Guanos first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should add that if u don't believe they had perfect growing conditions like temps, water, food, ph ect. an extra week should b ripen. Have a good one.

Thanks Lesso and Dr. R. Another week or so it is. :48:

I did a preliminary trim and took them down. One of the Og's started to develop a problem with the top fan leaves drying up and at this stage I just decided to chop them.

I am not happy about their size but it is only my first grow and I am sure I will do a lot better on the next one. They will make some good smoke for sure though, hopefully enough to get me by until the next one.

I am going to give a 600w HID a try next. I thought about vegging with the leds but now I think I will use an HPS throughout or maybe just use the Leds until they are out of seedling stage and then switch. I keep changing my mind.

This grow was a good learning experience. I will do some things differently on the next grow (TLO soil, pruning for 4-6 colas, higher plant count ect.).

:48:

View attachment DSC_5870.jpg

Hey Everyone

I haven't been posting in a while. I'm sorry to be a poor contributor.

I'll be wrapping up my third grow in a few weeks and then, I'll be tearing everything down again as I am getting my wife her new kitchen and there will be too much activity here for my comfort.

So just for an update: I bought The Rev's book on TLO organics and have been following his growing style to a "tea" and had great result with grow #2 and now #3 but I am also running his gear this time for the full TLO-Rev style experience. I did end up using a 600w MH/HPS and have added two of the LED's from my first grow for a mixed spectrum in flower.

Here is a picture week 7. 2x KOS Black Poison Skunk on the left, 1x KOS Dark Dragon in the middle and, 2x KOS Hemmy Blacks on the right.

View attachment IMG_1168.jpg

Latest posts

Back