3 trees. 1 400w hps. Lots of Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yungmoolababy

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a legal patient under Amendment 20 in Colorado and here is my grow journal for my 3 bagseed trees under a 400w hps in a $27 PVC DIY Grow tent. Here are some pics of week 4 of flowering:

And here is a picture of a male plant that I grew separately and it produced pistils on ONE BRANCH AND NO OTHER BRANCHES. SO WEIRD. Other people have been telling me it is a VERY RARE HERMI male.

I recently had to chop down a top bud from one of my plants because it was growing Stamen (male parts) but no other branches of the plant were hermie so I decided to let the rest grow. Here is a pic of the hermie bud:

And here are some pics of the ladies 5 1/2 weeks into flowering without the hermie top bud:

ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE POST TO TELL ME HOW I'M DOING OR WHAT I SHOULD DO DIFFERENTLY. AND PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS. I'M WILLING TO SHARE ALL.:eek::eek::eek:

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

Hell yeah man lookin' good, minus the hermie of course but nature happens i guess :confused: good luck with the crop out man, may it be plentiful!

Latest posts

Back