The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ty gezzer and hatch, Geezer anytime ya wanna talk let pow-wow!

Took the buds out fer some fresh air and a bit of light fluffing. Sweet! Dank sweet smelling bud! I had to snap off a few!

DSCI0076.JPG

DSCI0077.JPG

DSCI0078.JPG

DSCI0079.JPG

DSCI0080.JPG

DSCI0081.JPG

DSCI0083.JPG

DSCI0084.JPG

C'mon down frosty nugs! Got the main cola bud too smoke!

Ty, i'm gonna smoke the main this sunday and i'll do a mini smoke report.

Took out a trainwreck nug fer the 40th. Breaks up real good, smoke is smooth with a little cough at the end. Buzz is spectacular! The taste is like the smell. A rotting friut in a jolly rancher. Deffinatly a do over!

DSCI0413.JPG

DSCI0415.JPG

DSCI0416.JPG

DSCI0417.JPG

wow great smoke report I hope my train wreck comes out as well...

Wow chef.. Didn't see her finish already.. I'm kinda disappointed that she hasn't got the HUGE calyxes they promise from GHS. But it seems like a very good smoke.. Maybe I can try to make a monster of this one day.

Oh: Congrats on the harvest, my bud

I had to put bamboo posts in my tw because the stems cant support the buddage..and she isnt even far along...darn these sativas... such a different ball game me no likey...hope she is great!

She was great! Risky this was bagseed not gh! I'd say try it! Look at 2dog's! Pulled her early, was out of smoke. The sat's are way different 2dog. Love the indie's!

you said that was bag seed so it looks greeat

Yup...kinda. This was one of my last street purchases. It came in little cylinders marked with a ripped label. I'm thinking it came from a collective on the coast. 12 jars had two seeds in it. This was one....still got one more!

r u going to clone the next tw seeds? I want to make a diy bubbler... my next project in this gorw it myself journey.

Yup got this one cloned and it's in the flower tent. Only took one clone of this one, will probally do more with the next one!

sup chef.....I see you've been a busy :farm: damn.....;)

Nice looking smoke dude, enjoy :ccc:

Latest posts

Back