Does anyone know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fazer

Reaction score
About how long a Thai auto sativa takes to flower? Been in veg for about 70 days. Just wondering if she isn't going to auto and if I should just put her 12/12?

I would make the flip ... Way too many days for a supposed auto ... GoodLuck.

Is there any sign of sex at all? Even with a sativa photoperiod plant, you should have preflowers by 10 weeks. Where did you get the seed(s)? Do you have adequate light? Can you post up a pic?

Sounds like unstable auto genetics to me.....flip her to 12/12 and treat her like a regular photo period strain from here on out....jmo

The Hemp Goddess said:
Is there any sign of sex at all? Even with a sativa photoperiod plant, you should have preflowers by 10 weeks. Where did you get the seed(s)? Do you have adequate light? Can you post up a pic?

It's showing female preflower. It just hasn't done anything for about a week. I got the seeds from The Attitude. They are Kannabia Thai Fantasy Automatica. I keep it under a 150w hps. I don't have a current picture, sorry.

I and others hve had Autos that stayed in a veg state with nothing but pre flowers showing. Mine was a Pakistani Ryder I believe. I took a cpl clones and I flipped her to a 12/12 light schedule and she started budding up nice over the next 8 weeks or so. She was such good smoke that I was glad I took clones....I ran her like 2 or 3 more times before I let her go. Her bud smelled just like CatPiss. Great high though. Sounds like you hve the same thing going on.

Hamster Lewis said:
I and others hve had Autos that stayed in a veg state with nothing but pre flowers showing. Mine was a Pakistani Ryder I believe. I took a cpl clones and I flipped her to a 12/12 light schedule and she started budding up nice over the next 8 weeks or so. She was such good smoke that I was glad I took clones....I ran her like 2 or 3 more times before I let her go. Her bud smelled just like CatPiss. Great high though. Sounds like you hve the same thing going on.

Thanks. I heard sativas took a long time, but figured this was taking too long. I'll switch her over tonight :D

Here is a current picture

IMAG0440 - Copy.jpg

PuffinNugs said:
are you running your lights 24/0? if so that may be why its not starting to flower also. i always do 20/4 on my autos. maybe try like 18/6 before you go to straight 12/12

True autos shld auto using any light schedule....that is why they are called autos. They flower by age and not by photo period. Any auto breeder who says differently is just trying to spin the fact that his genetics are not stable In My Opinion.

PuffinNugs said:
well i doubt this is a true auto thats been in veg for 70days. only auto thai autos ive seen are the Thai Fantasy by kannabia and they suppose to finish up at around 75 days.

That is exactly what I am growing. Kinda glad it didn't auto, cause now I can clone it :D

Latest posts

Back