Blue Dream & Girl Scouts Cookies - NFT - Outdoor (hydro) LOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can post a pic of the dead horde close up if you'd like but you were spot on ... Some of the smaller lower row had them growing on the bottom clumps. Just tossed those minor infringements hehe.

The temps were not really recorded. When they started purplin from finishing, we started flushing and dumping ice into the rez every night. This really aided things!

Nutes were: Aqua Flora A & B, add back. Gold Range silica && quartz crystal powder. Pk 13/14 was added in last 3-4 weeks of flowering. Foliar: tobacco & spinosad.

Next summer run we'll be keeping temps and TDS data. pH was stable 5.8

They drank at least 60 gallons a week near the end!

I am not affiliated in any way with this company, but its 47$ financed for 10 or 12 months I forgot. Shipping. Then you got nutes on top of that. We made the frame/screen for 20 ish...

The thing comes with vegging nutes and a rockwool seed starter kit. Hell, in a year we're going to get at least three harvests, and if it is anything more than a #, it's well worth it. Looks like were going to get way more than that.

As far as the lazy susan type thing, we decided that it was too much work for the output, though the results would sure be impressive.

Here's a random bud pic from the Blue Dream pile. Some ugglets were about 3-4 grams after trimming, but most are small or 1-2 gram clumps. Here's also a close up of the disgusting rootzone. Some of the techniques used here are not up to par with optimal, but none-the-less the yield was excellent and the result super-b! Speaking of yield, its 12x2 o-z and speaking of b-HO there's 7 gra (from 0.5-1.0 t ashnugs hay!) and the b-BAGS are gearin' to process enough for nearly a finished o of that type (of all micro-ons)! After all is said and done this ho-bag is going to the spa!! OMG!

Next time the precautions listed in the pic will be taken, aggressive training, pruning, & more dedication to root-zone health. Also want to experiment with massively supplementing via foliar auto misting. There's also adding the CO2 element with starting a king oyster patch around the bottom ring and top cap. There's sufficient shade, FAE, and moisture to keep some light edible mycellium growing for the CO2 benefit and the dinner delicacies... Pipe dreams. Speaking of pipes brb.

Thanks for checkin' in and have a great weekend. Will probably be in a hole for a day, my other is already having clipping sickness... LOL!

Also if anyone hasn't read cannatalkDOTcom/. A lot of what I read in the hydro companies promotions, online research, and hearsay gets digested and represented in concise and well thought out articles. There isn't the flash of its and uds on every page, and the ad's are minimal (thought they are all probably for canna products - I gloss over ads usually...). I only suggest this mag cause it's helped me in the 4 issues I got for free from the local shop. Online they have all of every magazine up to the current one. I highly suggest starting from the latest one and working your way back. Like I said I don't work for this company, but I loved using their nutes, for the first time, and would recommend the mag and the nutes.

This is my second hydro attempt and compared to RDWC this was more rewarding (prolly cause it was new and shiny)

bd.jpg

IMG_20131025_173740_739.jpg

I could only imagine the spears on those things if you had run a chiller and kept the water cool. It looks like you did great either way. Props for pulling off a harvest cuz outdoor like that (at least in my area) is tuff!

yall gunna run a few more of them and cool the water? I would love to see that :D

Latest posts

Back