Better late than never...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Hey folks, I've been here since around the first of the year and I've finally made it into here.

I've been tokin for about 45 years and growin it for about 25. Hydroponics is my specialty and has facinated me since I first heard about it when I was a kid and the history teacher was talking about how the Aztecs used hydroponics in their "water gardens".

I love growing anything. My friends say I can grow a broom handle and it'll have apples on it in a year, HA!

I have a hydroponic greenhouse in my front yard with 80 growing sites in it. Just enough for me and some give away veggies to the people I work with.

This seems to be a great group. I haven't seen any meanness, except for one remark, and everyone talks back and forth enough to read something every night almost. That's cool.

I'll see all of you around, and yak at ya off and on.

Stoney

"Welcome aboard"
sit, relax, enjoy

Thanks Hick, hey, this is one cool site you've made here. I look forward to reading all the new posts every day. The way you've set the site up and the software you're using is nice and smooth.

Keep up the great work!

Stoney Bud said:
Thanks Hick, hey, this is one cool site you've made here. I look forward to reading all the new posts every day. The way you've set the site up and the software you're using is nice and smooth.

Keep up the great work!

im pretty sure that goes to Marpassion

all credit is due Marpassion. Alls I do is sweep the floor ;)

yea hick has the hard work . nice to meet you stoney .

Latest posts

Back