Nirvana Gone WILD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmyjg6 said:
Congrats bro, Have any sprouted yet? I am curious, did you germinate first?

No sprouts yet!

Also, i would like to add....Dr. Chronic sent me 10 freebies of his Chronics Revenge II, so i will be throwing those in the mix as well.....

Hey NOVA,
Awesome!
Are you going to put more photos up of your 'patio-grow?'
It's supposed to be close to Spring here (although we are still getting rain) and I would like to set up something similar outdoors. I have too many mommas and would like to put a few of the big gals outdoors and let them finish their lives in the sunshine. They have been good to me this winter making babies and all... I love them all so much!!! Want to give them a good last few months of their lives and I think they'd be happy outside once the weather warms up if they don't get too shocked by the change... I'll have to harden them up somehow first...
If you have the time... instructions for the Ole Hippie Girl/Cow Girl would be great. I do have a saw... a 'skill saw.' I've never taken it out of the box yet... kind of afraid of the darn thing, but I'll watch the fingers...
Yeee Haaa...

So, it was nice outside, thought id shoot an update with some pics....

Will edit the post later with the actual count...

CIMG0587.JPG

CIMG0588.JPG

I like how organized you are.... You should see my closet, its just an ordinary apartment walk in closet but looks like a laboratory after i was done....

hey nova what up? Not seen you around much recently. hope all is good your end :)

this is a damn sweet grow here nova, i love your name, I'm from Nova Scotia

I will be tuned into this for the whole summer, lol

Good luck bro

Im hooked! looks like a great grow you got going... can you tell me if those sides on the green house are mirrors? or what? I transplanted last year seedlings into gallon pots and had much bigger results under a flo light for seedlings/vedging, then put outside later (i had a real problem grow last year). Are they still inside or out? i know it got 88 here yesterday, and cept for the cold nights i would have all my plants out. I just got to watch these/your babies grow.

(just popped up the pic, i answered my own question, outside....way cool)

We are having a beautiful morning here today, and the two ladies just looked sooo sexy sun bathing, i couldnt resist the paparazzi in me and took a couple of quick shots!

We got our White Widow mother, she's an oldie, been growing since November of 2007. Next to her is a Top44 mama, same age as the white widow, but definitely more bushy than WW. The White Widow i just recently transplanted into a 15Gal pot, she's so heavy now, i use the cart in the pictures to move them around the yard. :p

Then we have this seasons babies! Half of them are recently transplanted into grow bags. Im finding that working with the grow bags is much easier than the pots. On top of being easier to store since they are flat, they are easier to move around my grow area. I consistently rotate, back to front, my plants as one area of my grow area does get a bit more sun. All of the babies are showing awesome signs of bushy growth, no stretching! Im waiting to hit the hydro store again for some more soil to transplant the other half!

Ill post again, when i have some more updates. For now though, they are just growing, growing, growing! Can't wait for the sexes to show, as that is every growers satisfaction!

I also have some Red Habanero Peppers, Cherry Tomatos, Zuchinni, Squash, Strawberries, BigBoy Tomtato, Scallop Squash, Green Bean, and some Carrots growing as well! Shots of the my veggie garden to come....

The grow area is a cluttered mess with the transplanting going on, usually everything is very neat and proper. Every plant has its place! Ill shoot some more pics when everything is all cleaned up!

CIMG0600.JPG

CIMG0602.JPG

CIMG0605.JPG

CIMG0607.JPG

CIMG0608.JPG

CIMG0609.JPG

Looks like your gonna have a full garden this year. :hubba: Looking great mang. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looks like your gonna have a full garden this year. :hubba: Looking great mang. ;)

Thank you TBG! After my winter flop, it feels good to have a full grow going again. Can't wait for sexes to show, but that wont be for awhile!

The babies are one month and one week old, and doing very-very well, so i am pleased so far!

Absolutely gorgeous girls/boys/undecideds. ;) Very pretty yard too.
Can't wait to watch your grow this summer. Sending lots of good vibes your way.
:peace:

Sex has shown on a few of the plants! As i have counted....

8 Females (2 MasterKush, 2 Chrystal, 2 Papaya, 1 White Widow, 1 Misty)

3 Males (2 Chrystal, 1 Northern Light)

19 Still witholding.

Males have been pulled! I may possibly still grow the males for their pollen and pollenate a weak female just for seeds and giggles! A little unhappy with the count, as i was really hoping to enjoy the Chrystal and Northern Light in higher quantities!

Still got plenty more to go.....

Cheers!

Nova

Hi Nova

Great grow, your getting a ratio of very nearly 3 girls to 1 boy so far, keep it up and your in for a busy time lol

well done

Latest posts

Back