Nirvana Gone WILD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small update with a couple of pics!

So i have confirmed 20 Fem, strain count not yet known, they are kinda unorganized at the moment. The last of the males was culled the other day!

Right now my favorites are the MasterKush and Chrystal. Both of those strains seem to be growing very well and strong!'

Until flower time there isnt a whole lot to post about! Til then, or maybe another time in between....

Nova

CIMG0725.JPG

CIMG0726.JPG

:holysheep: After it's done you're gonna be like a kid in a candy store.:D

lorenzo said:
:holysheep: After it's done you're gonna be like a kid in a candy store.:D

That would be most awesome!

wow those babies are doing great man!

Here's a couple pics of my Nirvana - Top44 that i've been growing since 11/2007.

It's on its 16th week of flower, its last week. It received its last drink of nutes the other day, simple H20 for this lady. In a weeks time she will be hanging!

The pics are of the top of the cola....also, i submitted one of the pics i took of the cola for BPOTM!

Nova

CIMG0729-a.jpg

CIMG0730-a.jpg

Nova said:
Here's a couple pics of my Nirvana - Top44 that i've been growing since 11/2007.

It's on its 16th week of flower, its last week.

Erm I thought Top 44 had a flowering time of 6-8 weeks so how the heck can that baby be in its 16th week?!?!?! I thought about getting top44 before because of its short flowering time, if you let it flower that long it'd be brown and black!!!

Thorn said:
Erm I thought Top 44 had a flowering time of 6-8 weeks so how the heck can that baby be in its 16th week?!?!?! I thought about getting top44 before because of its short flowering time, if you let it flower that long it'd be brown and black!!!

I thought the same, however it started its life in November of 2007! Supposedly Top44 is a quick flowering strain, which was my motivation for growing it. However, even in its 16th week of flower its frosty, and its get frostier everyday!

I cant explain it! It's the same age as my WW which i just put back into veg! If you look at the very beginning of my grow here, you can see pics of the WW and the Top44 im talking about.....I took some pics of just the grow area i believe, before my current grow occupied the space.
(If you see my very first post, you will see a black pot on the ground, thats it when it was much smaller but flowering. Then if you look at my 33rd post, you see some better pictures of it. It's the short lil' guy! Weird huh?)

Either way, the thing gets frostier day by day and the pistils look like they are gonna explode!

Also, my Top44 and WW had a very troublesome time in my winter grow, which was my first winter grow. So that might have contributed to the length of time needed for it to flower out properly. Who knows really! Some things are better left un-said and unquestioned, i think this may be one of those things! :ignore: LOL!

:cool: :spit: :hubba: :p :eek: :D ;) :)

that is strange! Oh well as long as its doing well keep it up...keep us posted on her progress, you may well have the longest ever flowering top44!!! :hubba:

Thorn said:
that is strange! Oh well as long as its doing well keep it up...keep us posted on her progress, you may well have the longest ever flowering top44!!! :hubba:

Hahahaha, do i get a prize? LOL!

Ive actually become kind of undecided if i want to cut her down. Im thinkin the buds could grow tighter, they are a bit loose right now.....we will see when it comes to the end of this coming week.

I always thought that you should pollinate your best female--you want the best genetics for the offspring. If you don't want the whole girl seeded, you can collect pollen and just pollinate one or two branches.

Alright, so i guess its time for another update, considering alot has happened in the past week.

This last week we had a very-vert hot week, over 100's for almost 9 days straight. This cause some chaos in the grow area, and no matter where i moved them, the heat ended up taking 6 plants with it.....

Here's the count of whats left.....

3 - White Widow
2 - Chrsystal
1 - Northern Light
1 - MasterKush

I have another 7 plants in the ICU ward of the grow area. Apparently the extreme caused the roots to get very hot, killing them.....ultimately suffocating the plant. I have since planted the remaining healthy plants in much bigger pots to help fend off any extreme heat!

I plan on doin some cloning, to reestablish the grow!

Nova

wow man wish i could grow outdoors like you .can't wait to see more

Nova said:
The medium for the babies, once they're ready to dive into their new homes is a mixture of....
  • Fox Farm Ocean Forest Sterile Soil (Base)
  • Sedge Peat
  • Sphagnum Peat
  • Perlite
  • Bone Meal
  • Feather Meal
  • Bat Guano
  • Seabird Guano
  • Rock Phosphate with Humates
  • Lime
  • Fossilized Kelp
  • might i ask what ur mix ratios are cause ive been experimenting also & haven't much luck & am also growing nirvana bubblegum w/ f.f. nutes started germ sunday all 10 popped. thanks, nova

Your girls look like theyre getting some good lovin. Im jealous of your outdoor setup. Sure wish I was able to do the same. Hopefully your neighbors dont look over the fence. Good luck and keep em going.

Nova,
Just read your latest entries about the heat. So sorry to hear you lost those plants. I grow in black pots too (3-25gallon), last year i put butcher paper around them to keep them cool. This year i painted those big pots (15 gal) with cheap white paint (Latex), the outside anyway. The plants seem to like it, i painted down about four inches inside the pot, level with the soil. Some plants that were out early in my grow, in april, didnt grow near as fast as the warmer black pots. I have also heard of a netting that you can put over your grow that keeps some of the sun off, i saw some at Home Depot once. This netting lets in some sun, i have considered putting some up but have not, as i get shade late in the day.
Good luck with those that are in the ICU, and the ones that have pulled thru.
tcbud

easy man, hows your babies looking at the mo? Hope all is well with you and that the remaining plants are doing well! How old are most of them now?

Latest posts

Back