Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is first time I see no one posted in a couple days....

ole wake and Bake is popular eh

:bong:

wake and bake baby :woohoo:

i am NOT watching sports of any kind today especially football all day final regular season games to see who's in and who's out :eek:

i'll be planning my trip to marti gras, eating philly cheese steaks and drinking tea from new england,with other giant titans in the steel industry, while watching the cardinals and seahawks migrate from the frozen tundra

still contemplating riding a buffalo, bronco, or colt to the party. things will be much clearer by days end when the chief, his indians, and vikings return from their trip that started out mining gold and quickly became a hunt for rams, bears, bengal tigers, lions, dolfins and panthers.

this odd lot has been called raiders, buccaneers---not sure why i run with them---they are sure to be in trouble

my guess is these texans are not going anywhere till the lightning bolts stop and they get the browns out of their shorts so we can board our jet also known as the falcon or raven

have a great day everybody :D

HI Cubby! I will join you!:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey yall...

just wanted to say incase the plug is pulled soon

YOU ALL are what has made the BHC.

YOU put in tbe posts . . YOU took the time to stop in and say HIGH.

WITHOUT YOU. ... the BHC WOULD NOT EXIST..... just like MJP.

thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for posting over the years.

my deepest love n regret for ever having to say this incase it all ends.

MUCH LOVE!

and no matter your feelings twards me personally ...I never intended any hate...dislike or whatever.i have tried to help help help to my hearts content but you cant please everyone unfortunately. But god dam I tried.

I have given my heart and love for over 10 yrs online and will always do what I can to help uf I am able bodied which I have been blessed with as of the moment....

So much more to say!

love love and more love..... I really hope im just overreacting!!!

Trill

:bong:

Love it OS :D

Xmas was nice, my mom have me a big donation. Of course she told me how to spend it starting with a new backyard fence, lmfao. I've included new living room furniture in there too, get rid of my saggy couches, lmfao.

Yea, my RBs screwed me today and I lost the season by a mere 1.5 points. 1.5!!!! Oh I was mad! There's always next yr. boo!

Any new yrs Eve plans?

Thanks TOA for making this BHC.... i have stumbled with my coffee to this site daily and get inspiration or laughs at least, for the day.

BIU Peeps...

no doubt the bhc has been a morning staple for mee too rb---thanx for the memories toa and duck

i will have no problem migrating to "wake and bake" in our new home at marijuana-culture---don't forget the www.com

nice thing is im still good there if i just don't feel like hitting the bong---want to do a dab, twist a fatty, pack the pipe, stuff my pie hole with an edible, or just draw from the vape pen and feel totally comfy with leaving the bong on the shelf---or all of the above

good times ahead :D

Latest posts

Back