LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plants have been in soil since 6/26 thas makes them 14 days in soil. It took a few days to sprout out of soil some a lot longer than others as you can see my 2 runts in this picture taken @ 13:00 on Wed. 7/9. How do most of you all do days old? (In soil or once they sprout)

001.jpg 2.jpg

003.jpg

s21thomas said:
My plants have been in soil since 6/26 thas makes them 14 days in soil. It took a few days to sprout out of soil some a lot longer than others as you can see my 2 runts in this picture taken @ 13:00 on Wed. 7/9. How do most of you all do days old? (In soil or once they sprout)
s21thomas said:
I might just be high but, what are you asking at the end of this post? My first batch is now 21 days old and starting to show sex, 2 males is what it looks like so far. These are LRx1 seeds I bred from my first intentional pollination. Also have second batch at 100% germ rate, and 10 are thriving out of the top of the soil now. They were planted on the 4th and 5th! Also 8 of ten LRx2's are thriving out of the soil; ordered from Dr. Chronic. They had a 100% germ ratio though:). I'm cool with those eight.:D I'm not stingy;)
:D LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER:D

I Put A Post On The Coffee Table And It Seems Everyone Starts The Age Of Their Plants When They First Pop Out Of The Soil. :yay:
I Put Mine In Soil 6/26 Most Were Up In 3 To 4 Days So I Am Going To Say Mine Are 13 Days Old Today!!:watchplant:
I Will Post Some Pictures Later To day!1:cool:

s21thomas said:
I Put A Post On The Coffee Table And It Seems Everyone Starts The Age Of Their Plants When They First Pop Out Of The Soil. :yay:
I Put Mine In Soil 6/26 Most Were Up In 3 To 4 Days So I Am Going To Say Mine Are 13 Days Old Today!!:watchplant:
I Will Post Some Pictures Later To day!1:cool:
You find that alot when talking about non-AF plants. I also go by the day when I put them in soil. Just sounds more logical, but then again I grow nothing but AF's. So of course I'm going to go by AF lingo.:) you should to. :D
I see what you mean about the pics above. Yes, looks like early ball development. :(

Well the girls are 16 days old today. I saved 4 nice males for pollen and cut 15 down in the last few days. Picture 1 is some of the boys I chopped:cry: . I transplanted 22 females and have 4 left pending sex.:hubba: One female got steped on by my dog and broke @ the stalk. I cut some of the bottom leaves off and transplanted her deeper in a bigger pot below the break. She got a good soaken Voodoo Juice with a little Piranha. I think she will make it so thats 23 Ladies!!:p
I had to go to the Hydro store to get some more soil yesterday. They gave me some Canna Coco to try since I was transplanting. I will be able to do a compare with the Fox Farm. It is a lot easier to work with clean. They swear by it. I also got several other samples of nutrients.
In all it was a pretty good day yesterday.:48:

DAY 16 002.JPG DAY 16 007.JPG

DAY 16 8.JPG DAY 16 009.JPG

DAY_16_028.jpg

Wow, will they really auto-flower??? I'm assuming it means that they flower no matter what the light schedule?

s21thomas said:
Well the girls are 16 days old today. I saved 4 nice males for pollen and cut 15 down in the last few days. Picture 1 is some of the boys I chopped:cry: . I transplanted 22 females and have 4 left pending sex.:hubba: One female got steped on by my dog and broke @ the stalk. I cut some of the bottom leaves off and transplanted her deeper in a bigger pot below the break. She got a good soaken Voodoo Juice with a little Piranha. I think she will make it so thats 23 Ladies!!:p
I had to go to the Hydro store to get some more soil yesterday. They gave me some Canna Coco to try since I was transplanting. I will be able to do a compare with the Fox Farm. It is a lot easier to work with clean. They swear by it. I also got several other samples of nutrients.
In all it was a pretty good day yesterday.:48:
Lookin' good bro! Keep up the good work! :D
Here's some Green Mojo for you!

Even though it doesn't look like you need it!:cool:

akirahz said:
Wow, will they really auto-flower??? I'm assuming it means that they flower no matter what the light schedule?

Thats what 'auto-flowering' means :giggle: hehe

Yea they don't need 12/12 to flower, they will flower under 18/6 or 24/0 and also outdoors - you never need to worry about calculating the amount of daylight.

Latest posts

Back