DA BLUE DREAM.DOCTOR"to me IS the american dream"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
092409-3.jpg092409-4.jpg092409-5.jpg

so i got the 6 main colas tied from four diferent sides!!!!
and i got about 15 seeds two sprouted today;) I can't wait till i grow me some autos i wanna try some Bubba autos lol... some sort of kush I LOV KUSHES Alrite friends thanks for watchin :watchplant: :woohoo: :cool: LATE
-DOC

2Dog said:
wear and tear...ewwwwwwwwwww sounds dirty now.

alrite kids enough elementry school play around here "its all about mary jane in this case BLUE DREAM YEAAH!!!!!!!n Friends now more then ever i'm sure she is blue dream she smell amazing like fruit.... n shes got blue/purple all over her stems like crazy She looks amazing i just can't wait to sex her find out she is not really a transvestite lol... any advice anyone???? alrite guys stay cool n chill out:cool: i'm out

u keep saying that ....lol

2Dog said:
u keep saying that ....lol
dude i'm always super high what else can i say... hey u mean i keep sayin that i'm sure she bluedream caused of da purple n the smell? lol... f u c k it :p gotta go

oh yeah that question is should i flower or should i wait?:confused: clones are like 5 days old :cool:
goodnight 2 dog

Whoever heard of a Dog that didn't like to play in the dirt, at least once in a while? :hubba:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
dude i'm always super high what else can i say... hey u mean i keep sayin that i'm sure she bluedream caused of da purple n the smell? lol... f u c k it :p gotta go

man watch your mouth you were talkin to a lady not a dude!

Dr. Robertsozki said:
yo HamLewis guess what?... I got a hamster i named him lewils... in ur honor his name is hamster Lewis(i'll take pictures of him later is late i don't want him to bite lol...
Lol hamster man this guy isn't scaring you?You are a great guy I am sureand very well educated on the subject but I don't think any other members have named their pets after you.Proceed with caution.lmfao.

frankcos said:
Lol hamster man this guy isn't scaring you?You are a great guy I am sureand very well educated on the subject but I don't think any other members have named their pets after you.Proceed with caution.lmfao.
this guy:rofl:LOL..Frankos just cause H.Leweis has fans doesn't mean i'm obsses or anything bad like that. I Simply saw all of his work, read all comments from his journals, I admire HL's work a lot cause of the size of his success in such a short period of time and all my respect goes to him and all others that w/o experience risk some go at it do it right get ahead of the rest. HAM.LEWi does his ISH rigth the first time No one can denied that.... I'll like to keep our friendship clean n full of respect;)
n sorry 2dog with all ur respect I didn't know u were a lady:hubba: hello nurse!!!I love dogs 2
thank you all for tuning to this chanel come back soon

I got a lot of pic to take from a lot of my future ladies :cool: I love them all w/ a passion till then :48: laters

If you're trying to emulate the hamster then you are doing the right thing. I have been here for his grows and I thought I was impressed with the first one until I saw the one after, then the one after that. He deserves much respect.

stonedrone said:
If you're trying to emulate the hamster then you are doing the right thing. I have been here for his grows and I thought I was impressed with the first one until I saw the one after, then the one after that. He deserves much respect.
STONEDRO thanks for stoping...funny that i have some seedling about the same size as urs Lets watch till the day we smoke them. n yeah HAMster L total insiration.
BLUE DREAM ok so the stem full of purple i added an extran light 65w 3900 2700k to flower ofcourse that on top of 3 23 4800 lumens w3000k n only one 26 w 1850 lumens 2700k. BLUE DREAM is just 4 weeks measures like 7 inches but is bushy n very wide
n the question remains TO FLOWER OR NOT TO FLOWER?
i'm gonna post some pics and ask the audience what they think i should do laters

flower whenever you choose really if height isn't an issue, I started flowering mine when they were at about a foot.Three weeks later my biggest one is about 2 1/2 ft.start when they are about 1/2 the size you want them to finish at.Maybe even at 1/3.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
WHEN TO FLOWER AT 4 weeks or 5?? or more?

i think im gonna post this in a new threat....

thanks everyone

Doc you can flower whenever you like but I like to wait till I get alternating nodes so that the plant is sexually mature...nothing worse then flowering and nothing happens for 2 or 3 weeks because the plant is not mature enough...

I wait til they are atleast 18-24 inches...I like a big harvest tho...

frankcos said:

No Doc does not scare me...he is cool....I like the fact that he a bit eccentric...his posts make me crack up most of the time....he is just chasing his American dream.....:)

frankos u need to leave doc alone, he is cool! :smoke1: and btw hamster is one super smart mofo, props on brother, ill be naming one of my gals after u aslong as u mojo her to stay green and come out wealthy lol :48:

:headbang:keep on living the dream doc, im right behind living it up to with ya! fking proud to be an american and the american dream is growing green and props to all you living that dream...light one up:lama:

and oh ya doc flower whenever u would like, usually around 10 - 18 inches imo!

fking lit and proud :stoned: night guys

:fid: :fid: :fid: :fid: :fid: :fid: :rolleyes: :yay: happybirth DAY American Dream!!!!:watchplant:I'm the happy one.... one whole month...hey thank u all for the advice... I'll wait a few more days.. i'll know when to flower when the time comes.... got my timer all I need is some mylar a digi scale and a microscope then i'll be ready for a roor bong

i got me some more sidling coming in total i got like 10 blu dream, 9 clones n a mother, 4 cronic bagseeds, n smoking on some ish thats real good trust me... yumi talking about that got to go smoke Later BROS n sisters hahah 2dog:D

I NEED A BETTER CAMERA!!!! ILL POST PICS tomorrow

Latest posts

Back