12 Purple Kush & Afghani 600 watt Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWIM thinks its not a Afghani, is supposed to be a land race Indica which means it should not have any Sativa in it. So where did you obtain these clones/seeds strains you have?

42Sm0kinCâli_or_MYOWN said:
SWIM thinks its not a Afghani, is supposed to be a land race Indica which means it should not have any Sativa in it. So where did you obtain these clones/seeds strains you have?

I got the strain from another medical grower that has been growing this for a couple years. They say its afghani But I dont know I am really curious what it is

Hear are some new pictures from today it has been one week since I started 12/12

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0003.JPG

I got my other camera back so I can take good pictures again. So one week into 12/12 the big purple kush is the farthest along but they all started 12/12 at the same time.

The plant I thought was Afghani Has some trich's started on it I never even noticed until I took this picture.

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
You have to look at the Full version Of this picture just click on it : )
DCFN0003.JPG
DCFN0004.JPG
DCFN0005.JPG
DCFN0006.JPG
:D

Pictures from today I rearranged my room i think this set up is working better.

Day 12 Flower

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0003.JPG

hey me, looks good. i also am flowering. started 12/12 11 days ago, so right behind ya. ill be watching. if you like check out my bubbles in my blood journal. dont be a stranger. cya

Relentless999 said:
u damn cali babies. wish i could go down and buy some killer genetics :(

:yeahthat:

seriously though.... lookin good.... keep it up....

Thanks guys I will be updating every three or so days so keep checkin bacl I can always use some advice

it could be stressed.... looks like you've got some deficiencies.... hard to tell with the color of the light....

I will take some pictures of the plants in a room without the Hps.

That would be great if you could help me with what deficiencies my plants have. Right now The nutrients Im useing are called open sesame they are 5- 45- 19 I have

Here are some pictures without the HPS on but I had to take them with my other camera I will take bettter ones soon.

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0003.JPG

Look really fine and I dig the square pots. ALL pots should be square!

leafminer said:
Look really fine and I dig the square pots. ALL pots should be square!

Yea I like square pots too I have about half and half but soon I am going to re pot the smaller girls into bigger pots and the ones I have are round.

I would live square one gallon pots that would be the best for me.

Hey man the garden looks GREAT! I was cruising through here. Nice Job. I did want to tell you that I've been growing Afghani #1 for a little over 10 yrs, and none have looked like what you were told was Afy. Not to bust your bubble or nuthin I just thought I would let you know that...Afghani is an Indica. But you said you'd been smokin that plant for years and it's your favorite...so you could call it dog sh*t who cares as long as it makes you happy! Keep up the good work in the garden, great job!

Hey Huys I got an update. So my ballast for my HPS went bad and I have had to have my girls under a four foot flourescent. Do you think this will be okay for 3-4 days as long as I stay on 12/12 they wont really grow much but the wont got too stressed I hope.

I got some pictures of my veg room with my new 400 watt metal halide too Enjoy!

A.jpg

AAA.jpg

AAAA.jpg

AA.jpg

Latest posts

Back