The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TY LHL she ia a damn fine woman! Frosty nugs! This is what you do...show her the website and start humming x-mas tunes:p

litttle 4u2smokeher is getting big. She absoloutly loves the box! Took some snaps of her and the new easyryder. Man these things grow fast! She has little bud sites with stong hairs showing. Hey ukgirl need your opinion. When the beans arrive, i deff. going to germ a whiteberry and a blue hell. What i'm having trouble deciding is what my third is going to be. Got alot of choices but narrowed it down. G-13 gigabud,greenhouse the church, or g-13 royal kush. Gonna fill the fouth with a whatever from the dinafem mix pack. What you think? Family, could use some thoughts here. Have to possibly take a growing break in feb. maybe march fer in law visits. So gonna have alot curing when they are down so i don't have to worry about anything. Any thoughts would be appreciated, ty.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

CHef you gotta make a setup thats invisible to the inlaw's. Dont let those pest interupt your garden if you can help it.

If not, try to time it arround the time you take them out of flower and just start some seeds out while they are there, tell em its cabbage for the spring time. hahahaha

I usually sing to them., never tried xmas tunes though,
you may be on to something..................

Yo frosty nugs, i got some time ya know i'll try an think of somthing. Try singing a few of my x-mas faves like, no jingle balls, I'm dreaming of a white widow x-mas, o sativa night, frosty the snowbud, i saw mommy kissing santas scense, little dinafem boy, just to name a few.

hahahahahahaha,
im still laughing on that one Chef.
But we dont need a dinafem BOY.
oh well im not clever enough to think of my own. think ill just copy your frosty the snowbud and sing it to them.

Hehehe couldn't think of anything fer little drummer _____?

Little 4u2smokher is loving it in the box. Gave her the first round of nutes and she greened out in love fer her daddy. I put senora the easyryder in the flower room to finish out in 12/12. Should be an interesting harvest!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Thanks geezer thats one fer the church, can't wait fer the seed order and my new grow tents to arrive next week!

hi chef! everything looks great here! your plants looks extremely happy and green! best of luck to you.

Well after a little mishap with miss moby and a falling light we get back to buisness. 4u2smokher is veggin out! She's loving the box, i can't wait fer my tents to get here! Snapped these as she struck a pose fer daddy! C'mon ya'll vogue green style:banana: :banana:

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

:aok: u oprder the tents so you can keep that system goin during the inlaws visit?
u upgrade the light too?

looking good there chef

Ty frosty nugs yep got the tents to go full stealth, nope not gonna upgrade. Liking the cfl's too much! Low cost low heat, they produce some of the strongest dense bud i've ever had!

Ha haa... Whats up chef, I am checking your journal out for the first time. Looking good friend, Mind if I grab a chair??

Take care and smoke good, Cali

whats up man? your all over the place. :cool: . got your mojo right on back to a groove. what do we do about looking a diversity in the face Chef? plant a seed. lol. lol...

i'm in on the tw also my friend...

420 benny: nope that won't do. You see that was the name of my first ex-wife.
cali*style: pull up a chair and join right in! We've a;ways got room.
LHL: maybe the name of my first girlfriend.
Irish: joining the tw crew i see! Sometimes i need extra mojo....I'll plant 2!

Ok we have our first male...damn! It's ok i was factoring in the easyryder in my smoking contineum. Gonna save the pollen and try some expirement on some clones maybe. Put him in an isolation chamber...a suitcase. Also put a bag around the bottom to collect falling pollen. First the moby now this. Oh well life continues. I still got 4utosmokeher going!

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

Latest posts

Back