The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chef,
Looks like she's wanting to alternate if she has'nt already-I see the top twisting just a hair.
Green Mojo 4u2smoker!!!!!
:)
Gb

Damn your good geezer! Your absoloutly correct she's just hitting that first mark.

hello Chef.:) ...

smokeher is looking great. nice and compact. (put that pipe down, she ain't ready):D ...

you got more of these?...i can tell by her look, she's gonna be dank...:cool: ...later brother Chef...

I got one other seed, gonna clone her when she's ready. I'm thinkin right under 2.5 feet fer flower. My tents are only 5'2". Brother my pipe is stuck to my hand and i'm liking it!

Nice dark green, tight lil Mama you got there...she gonna be a sexy beast when she gets some buddage on her.....

Can't wait HL, i think it's gonna be some serious dank!

The trainwreck looks great.. I'm considering this genetics for my next grow, so I'll see how she turns out for you. She should get some very big fat buds. I wonder if I could get her to turn out like the monster I have in my closet right now :D

Damn Chef nice mini tree you got going there. Heres some green MOJO for ya. Good luck. Im sure shell turn out DANK:cool:

TY kush, Getting excited to put her to flower to see what she brings me.

the chef said:
TY kush, Getting excited to put her to flower to see what she brings me.
Delicious treats for all the boys and girls:p

Front row seats and all the green treats fer my family!

Alrighty all 4u2smoker went into flower last night to make room and to get started on her clones. I got a batch of clones coming up. Gave her ,her first shot of p nutes. seems to be liking it!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

trainwreck is on my list so it will be good to see wot she can do
how she smoke chef?

Very sweet, the way i like! Buzz is very strong, last awhile.

Latest posts

Back