erks 2medium,2 tent,5 strain,1754w mh perpetual medical...grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erkelsgoo420

grumpy ganja grower
Reaction score
Phew. Long enough title? Haha.
This grow is kinda already in progress
So Ill try and keep this organized but I had half a journal on the other site so it may be compiled and confusing for the first few post haha.
I will be using 2 tents one diy measuring 5ftx2.5ftx5ft(veg) and another (not sure on brand) measuring 4ftx2.5ftx7ft(flower)
Also don't be too critical these were kinda rescued from a hopeless blackthumb. So they look a little rough but they've all made a full recovery and resumed growth since they just don't look extremely pretty right now
Ill be doing five strains some of which will change over the next few months. The strains are
Purple erkel(selfed from clone has yet to hermie, phew)
Super silver haze (greenhouse)
Bubblicious (serious seed? I think)
Grapefruit diesel (not sure who from)
And a very potent and very stable bagseed ill reffer to as mystery skunk (ms) the oldest two were started in a bp system which I removed the lines and pump from after 3 weeks and they're now under the 1000 watter 8days into flower.

Which reminds me lights, ill be using all metal halide for personal prefference I love a high trich profile, these consisting of a homemade 250w and 400w as well as a 4ft t5 for clone propigation in veg and for flower a 1000 watt sunsystem convertible ballast with hortilux bulb.
All are air cooled except the 250 which is hanging vertically in the veg tent (which explains my thumb in the one pic I hope )

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot so if ya notice please lmk as well any question feel free to ask I'm always happy to help.

Here's a snapshot of the erkel mom...

Some more

The next batch in the bubble cloner (2 of ea. Super silver haze, mystery skunk, purple erkel.)
Offsite images REMOVED per --> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

erkle1.jpg

erkle2.jpg

erkle3.jpg

What? I have no other way of posting my pics from my cell. So since I'm on a cell I can't share with the community?!?

pic bump.

IMG01129.jpg

IMG01130.jpg

IMG01132.jpg

IMG01133.jpg

IMG01131.jpg

Sorry about the quality guys there from the cellphone :/

Quick string of possibly the shittiest pictures. Ever. Hope u like :)
IMG01159.jpg

IMG01160.jpg

IMG01161.jpg

IMG01163.jpg

IMG01164.jpg

IMG01165.jpg

IMG01166.jpg

I was hoping some trichs would show through but I kinda figured the blackberry wouldn't be able to catch them under a hid either way its day 19 and they already have a very nice trich profile forming. I can't wait the last ones didn't show trichs til almost week 4 and they ended up super frosty so I'm overly amped for these ones.
IMG01170.jpg

Again sorry the pics suck but hopefully they get somewhat of an idea across. Lookin forward to the comments as always!

My size 13 erkel cola (or soon to be) lol
IMG01176.jpg

I can not believe how fast these girls are goin. Trichs showing everywhere and they look 2 weeks ahead compared to last grow. These are only at day 21. If u take the time to look I finally got a few good pics. Hope u guys enjoy!
IMG01182.jpg

IMG01183.jpg

IMG01184.jpg

Latest posts

Back