Budget Soil Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420MrStoner420

Well its not much, but I only have until April 1st. Simple 2 CFL design and a window fan. Total watts is around 70 or so. I'm about 2 weeks into it. Started some seeds from a good bag and 2 sprouted so that is what I'm working with. Wish me luck and stuff. Pics coming soon.

While 2 CFLs and a window fan will get you started, you are not going to be able to bring 2 plants to harvest without a lot more light and most likely more ventilation. Two 35W CFLs emit enough light for an area 1 ft sq. Remember that you are trying to produce something that sells for $300-400 an oz on the street. If it was as easy as 2 CFLS and a window fan, everyone would be doing it.

I would suggest that you do some more reading so you understand what your plants are going to need to give you a decent harvest--well actually, any kind of harvest. Watch out for hermies from bag seed.

Here are some updated pics. There are 2 plants in the butter container I'm using. They are 1 month old.

Copy of 01-27-10_2111.jpg

Copy of 01-27-10_2112.jpg

Copy of 01-27-10_2113.jpg

if you seperate them they will produce much better for you.

I'm figuring that 1 will be a male. Hopefully 1 is a female. "Crosses fingers"

they should be showing in 3-6 weeks..usually by week six or seven I see balls. but still wiaitng that long means the roots are really competing and the plants will get much bigger by then...totally your call.

You need WAY more light then that. That plant is too streched out. I would get atleast 10 more of those bulbs on there.

Latest posts

Back