Crypnotics Grow Journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrypnoticKronic

Reaction score
Just a few details about my grow setup, its in the basement in a very good secluded area. I have about 10 babies goin under a 400 watt HPS, 2 Sour D, 2 Trainwreck, 2 Unknown (Sack seeds), and 4 Indoor Kush seeds (Got em through a friend =) ). All sprouts excluding the indoor kush seeds are about 3 1/2 - 4inch big, indoor kush seeds just sprouted yesterday!

No nutes or fert yet used, waiting till the 26th, 27th, or 28th.

18/6 Light cycle, lights are on a timer as well.

All sprouts are in red plastic cups until they get about 5 inch then I'm going to transplant.

Now, this is my first grow and I'm pretty stoked to see that they are actually growing! if you guys could get me some feedback or any tips to harvest a perfect crop please let me know!

:lama: :watchplant: :lama:

Wish me luck!!!!

Your in the wrong section, you may want to ask one of the MODS to move this to the GJ section.

Good Luck with your grow!

I wish you lot's of luck:)

You should ask a mod to move this to the Grow Journal section and get a photo journal to go along with your notes

A complete grow journal with photos and comments wii be a super valuable resource to you on this grow and future grows...

pics are key though:)

Well guys havent seen my babies in a while =( Hoping to see em today!!, will let you guys know if they are lookin good!

Latest posts

Back