dry for butter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
Do u have to dry ure buds before u make butter?

i've used fresh and dry. couldn't tell much difference.

i've got two plants about to finish up in the next 3 weeks or so. when they finish i'll put all the trim and smaller bud with the last one i chopped to make a killer batch of peanut butter brownies..

I like to feed them to my aunt's and uncles when we have cook outs. its funny to watch them when they get high but don't know why. lol
they all smoke with me but its alot more fun this way.

Lmao. U had me goin for a sec,i was like wow thats messed up,but if they r smokers thats just plain funny

ya i tell them all the time that the brownies are loaded and they really aren't but from time to time i'll slip one in on them. you can always tell when it starts to hit them. lol they start looking around like they're confused. lol its so funny

make a batch of each and send a sample of the butter to cannachemistry for potency testing!

:p

slowmo77 said:
I like to feed them to my aunt's and uncles when we have cook outs. its funny to watch them when they get high but don't know why. lol
they all smoke with me but its alot more fun this way.

:rofl: :rofl:

did you make your butter yet? if you have how did it turn out?

Latest posts

Back