Get Educated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she sure looks happy in your mix Irish :) You say composting take longer than three weeks how long do you suppose till I have compost. Its winter here so Its gonna be hard to keep it warm Im going to keep it in a very large rubbermaid tote and put it upstairs next to my chimney for the winter.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nice to know about the comfrey. I am planting some this spring just for medicinal purposes. Nice to know it is good for worms and nutrients too.

Lemon, I am building a compost tumbler out of a 55 gal barrel. I doubt that I will even get a chance to put it out for a couple of months. However, I have been told that you can get finished compost in 3 weeks or so. I am going with nvs super soil. I anticipate having to get virtually everything online. I will be cutting the recipe way down--probably 20% will give me plenty of medium.

@THG

Check out Horizon Herbs for the Comfrey. You really want the Bocking 14 for your uses. It doesn't seed and is much less intent on overgrowing the world with its sights set on the sun. Regular comfrey can get a bit invasive. LOL

There is a ton of information on comfrey at Horizon Herbs, seems to be one of the lady's favorite plant. XXX.horizonherbs.com

BTW, comfrey is a perfect plant for noobs, it is nearly impossible to over water. LOL It doesn't like to be fed though.

Wet

Latest posts

Back