Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shortbus. They do not look anything like mine however. Mine are so short, squat and bushy that you cannot even see any stem on the plants. I really know nothing about genetics, but it seems like the F1 seeds are giving us more phenl variations than I have personally found in the F2s so far. My plants are not as pretty as yours though shortbus. I let mine grow into the lights and I am having a little trouble dialing in the nutes--pH seems right, but they are not really liking 5.8. I might try and drop it some. Someone mentioned they thought I had a little cal-mag deficiency going on, too.

The lights are on, I'll snap some pics. It is fun to compare the difference in their growth.

Wow this is the most fun ever! Thg, your looks like Medicine woman...wow. That is so awesome. I think they look great in hydro.

Shortbus, looking good... really good. Looks like you may have 2 phenos?

Drft, namer of nurse larry, I am so tickled you are growing these... Thanks for posting. I appreciate all you guys growing this great girl.

everyones green is lookin good,I have no pics but all 6 of mine are rocking it ,the Larry og seems to like to stretch alot more than the nl,all of mine have not seen dark yet 24-7 under leds and are on their 5th week,healthy and green,all between 14 and 18 inches alot of vegin going on not as bushy as HG's,will try to post some pics soon,this is so cool all these peeps doing the same grow....I have yet to see any sexing yet been lookin real hard,so far they are acting like ladies.....good looking and sexy.....:icon_smile:

can't wait to see pic's of Nurse Larry under LED's.... awesomeness meetmrfist...So happy. I would recommend topping as that Larry is just silly with all that height.

This is so fun....Thanks Mr (son) for posting. Big hugs.

very nice plants. How does someone get involved with a group grow? Looks like fun.

I can only imagen how that grows. . I did Larry of once before and loved it.. Imma be checking in on y'all. . Everyone's plants are looking nice.. JusBlaze

Well its Ladies Luck i suppose. Out of the three seeds i dropped of Nurse Larry i have three females. Ill have to take pics

I am getting all females in my closet with everything this spring...i don't get it...The year of the woman maybe!!!!!

Drft, i was thinking about you this morning.. I am glad you posted. Thank you. Yours are looking just like Nurse Larry. Beautifully done, you are good. How many times have you pinched or topped? You are going to have lots of colas looks like. that is how i like um....

DRFT named Nurse Larry, for any of you that didn't know!

hey rose!

Ive topped twice. Topping one more time before they go out then letting them go and see from there.

Thanks for posting Shortbus, did you not top yours? they look pretty happy. Flowering mojo to you..

nahh no topping for me. just lettin em grow

what up folks ,6 out of 6 females 3 log and 3 nl, flipped all 12/12 and still rockin.....

LOL--I put 6 NL and 5 LOG in rapid rooters. They all sprouted. Yesterday morning when I went to transplant them to solo cups, I dropped the tray. I didn't loose any of the seedlings, but they got all mixed up and now I don't know what is NL and what is LOG. I have yet to get a female LOG, but all my males have been tall and more sativa like. All my NL have been short and stout. However, I know that is not always the case.....

Latest posts

Back