Dmans 2 plant LED Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
So its not a scrog yet but it will be eventually, well probably.
I have a bunch of good beans but i used two freebies as this is my first ever scrog so we will see how it goes.

Its a small box, 18 inchs by 36= 4.5 square feet. using TopLED 144 x 3 watt.
I burnt them bad by over feeding them but they got over it.

Lemon Kush and Herijuanna Jack 33.

View attachment 004.JPG

View attachment 002.JPG

I'll tag along as well if you don't mind. If you have questions, just ask.
;)

Thanks everyone, PJ i surely will have question so thanks for the support, I really like the light, very tight growth and the light is 22 inchs from plant tops, very impressed. and temps are a none issue even in this little box, 1.5 x 3 x 4

Sweet. Have really been interested seeing a bunch of you trying out the LED's lately. Pulling up a seat :D

Glad to have you Jaam and Rose, Good to see you Ston-Loc I have been loving your OD journal, Awesome job bro.
Not much to see here yet but they just got Fimmed so the fun starts soon.

If my apology is accepted, I`ll set in, if not I`ll butt out. Your choice.

Should be good Dman, that screen should fill up fast. Welcome to the led club. :fly:

That screen looks to be good to go.:) Too bad ya can't press FastForward on the plants lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah you definitely want to Flip them earlier with the LED Lights. That has been one of the harder parts to learn....only thing harder was getting used to doing some heavy defoliation when in Veg.

Latest posts

Back