Grow Like a Pro Kush4Less "gooDr's Show" Og Kush, WW x Skunk#1 plus lavenberry lady!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone since I know you wanna se some exotics buds ima get to work. Idk what im going with as far as equipment n nutes. My idea is to grow White Widow X Skunk. And Lavenberry Lady. A purple strain and a white strain. Th ww x skunk has different names. Great White Shark is one of em white skunk. Shark Shock. So ill call it Great White Shark

I started them a few days ago first in a cup of water after 48hrs they went into wet napkins in an open baggy by the window. After they had roots. I placed them in my organic mix i a homemade egg cartoon n clear plastics with some stick to make a somewhat tall dome.
I also have 3 Og Kush seeds that havent popped yet.

Here the info on the strains

Lady Lavenberry

This limited edition brings together “Pink Lady” a 22.04 total THC tested phenotype of TGA’s Plushberry and our Lavender Am-Core Male (Soma Lavender x Amnesia ”core” cut x Neville’s SSH) by our good friend. The smoke is extremely motivating and energetic; expect flavors ranging from Black Cherry to Lavender and lime with musky rotten berry undertones. Patients have compared to a popular energy drink with a bull on the can, without the racier effects.
Average to above average yields.

70% Indica, 30% Sativa
Excellent trichome production.
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks

Great White Shark/Shark Shock

This is definitely the most successful breed of the late 90`s, since its inauguration by Shantibaba as great white shark.It has genetic heritage equally as famous and has been awarded a multitude of cannabis cups under the names of the peace- maker and the great white shark. It has parents that are equally well known as white widow ( a brazilian sativa combined with a south Indian hybrid) and Skunk#1. It is a pleasure to watch this plant grow into a densely compacted white skunk with extreme aromas! Equally pleasurable to use and strickly tested ONLY ON HUMANS! We never use our products on ANIMALS! Expect a yield indoors of between 500-600 grams per square metre. When cultivating this variety outdoors, then expect a 50-56 day flowering cycle. In the northern hemisphere harvest in September to early October, and in the southern hemisphere in March to early April. A TRUE-BLUE champion, from the JAWS OF LIFE!!!!

Heritage: Shark shock
Family of breed: Brazilian sativa / South India x Skunk # 1
Breeder: Shantibaba`s
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: indoor 500-600 g/m2 g/h & outdoor 450-500 g/plant
Flowering period: Expected indoor flowering time is between 40-50 days. In the northern hemisphere it will be finished by Sep. to early Oct.and in the southern hemisphere it will be completed by March to early April.
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced. Extremely hardy plant and excellent in greenhouses.
Special Notes: Winner of multiple HTCC since late 90`s. Exceptional flowers with a wonderful aromas. The most successful breed of the late 90`s.

OG KUSH
It is the most popular strain in South California and it has become the #1 in the U.S.A.

The term Original Gangster refers to someone that has gone up on the scale of producers/vendors of cannabis until reaching the top to become the boss. This strain is the boss of the biggest cannabis market in the world.

It has a world class flavor, like lemmon mixed with gasoline. It is an exotic blend of indica and sativa and this taste is one of the reasons that people get to pay up to $30 per gram. Another reason is that rappers, actors and VIPs in California demand this strain more than any other.

It is overwhelmingly potent, up to 24% THC and 0,23% CBD, analysis carried out by laboratories in California. It is75% Indica and genetically is composed by Lemon Thai / Pakistani crossed with the famous ChemDawg. Leaves are neon green and totally trichome covered. In Europe is not so famous, even though it's starting to be so. Now you can try the Californian flavor.

Production: High
Outdoor Height: Hasta 3 metros
Flowering Speed: 55 days / 10 Oct
THC: Very tall

Have a seat everyone. Welcome to gooDr RobertsOzki s Show.

View attachment 20160722_225837.jpg

View attachment 20160721_224428.jpg

View attachment 20160721_233740.jpg

View attachment 20160715_052224.jpg

View attachment 20160716_010330.jpg

Wya Mr professor Hamster Lewis. I see lovely Rose bud around nd tcbud n a bunch of og's. Im back!!!!!!!!

I got 3 og kush seeds. 2 Great White and 1 Lavenberry lady. So far i have the lavenberry n the great white come out their beautiful shells. Im smoking some gdp X T.W. they call it "grandaddy wrec" ima smoke a fat bubbler bowl 4 all ya!!!!@

View attachment 20160715_052220_001.jpg

WELCOME HOME DR! Nice strain info.. Hammy is here just super busy these days. We are glad to see you again and your grow... woohoo. I will be watching.... mojo baby.

Welcome back Dr. Sounds like a great lineup. I will be watching the Shark Shock with interest. I have some Shark Shock CBD seeds.....somewhere...that I am going to pop when I find them.

WELCOME HOME DR! Nice strain info.. Hammy is here just super busy these days. We are glad to see you again and your grow... woohoo. I will be watching.... mojo baby.

So good to hear from yall. Makes me very happy to see everyone is doing well. Thanks for the Mojo 😉

Welcome back Dr. Sounds like a great lineup. I will be watching the Shark Shock with interest. I have some Shark Shock CBD seeds.....somewhere...that I am going to pop when I find them.

THG. Thank you so much. You are always there to support.

Here some pics i took about two hours ago

View attachment 20160723_173330.jpg

View attachment 20160723_172753.jpg

View attachment 20160723_173311.jpg

Sounds like a good lineup. That's a cool trick to get them to grow upside down so that they don't get as tall :eek:

:fly::2940th_rasta::holysheep::icon_smile::48:

:vap-Bong_smoker:

So ...I got pictures!!!!! Baby Lavenberry n baby Great White Shark. Lavenberry is a lil bigger her seed was so dark n big. GWS had so many tiger shark stripes oh my God. All I want is about a few clones and plenty of ounces

I only smoke about 2oz a month sometimes I smoke double that. So aslong as I get atleast 1 pound and a half a year Ill b cool.

View attachment 20160725_185642.jpg

View attachment 20160725_185551.jpg

View attachment 20160725_185533.jpg

View attachment 20160725_185050.jpg

View attachment 20160725_185528_001.jpg

So today I saw that another sharky came out of her shell. God thank you for a healthy baby. Her stem was as bended and it looked like a cut. I thing it happened from the bag. I forgot to check yesterday n today was kinda big. But she holds her weight even at her weak point she dint snap. So I placed her next to her sisters enjoy the pics

View attachment 20160726_110244.jpg

View attachment 20160726_112404.jpg

View attachment 20160726_112447.jpg

View attachment 20160726_112445_001.jpg

View attachment 20160726_112927.jpg

The miracle of the seed.

Hi RoseBud How are you? Thank you for stopping by. My baby girl mean the world to me. A big part of me goes to my medication. What a miracle really. Im soooo happy a third bby came up. And that she is heaalthy to grow towards the light. I asked God to help her. Those lil stems n roots are so fragile. If I get a male shark ima try to make seeds. Bonanza seeds have free shipping thats cool. But seeds r pricey. $20 per seed for some cali connection Og kush

View attachment 20160727_043148.jpg

nice nursey you have their dr.r cant wait to see more

Thank you! I spent a lot of time to post daily pictures n step by step instruction of my own techniques. Family of MP. Im so happy my nutrients just came in. Ill come back with pics of the 3 ladies. Here is me unboxing my nutes. Is GH organic go box. But if i leave out the one squid additive. Is becomes. Pure Veganic

View attachment 20160730_014332.jpg

View attachment 20160730_014353.jpg

View attachment 20160730_014436.jpg

View attachment 20160730_015551.jpg

What have you got those babies in? I see burnt cotyledons ? oh oh. Am i not seeing it right?

Latest posts

Back