Gooch's Precision Scrogging grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a video by the guy who invented the pinwheel and flattening plants in general, its a great video wait till you see the monster flattened grow
Pinwheel

here is a video by the guy who invented the pinwheel and flattening plants in general, its a great video wait till you see the monster flattened grow
Pinwheel

Everybody on YouTube thinks they're Steven Spielberg.
Had to turn it off, effing music too distracting....
but I'll be watching your thread, this is quite interesting

its my fault i told him to make it like that lol he has hundreds of videos and i wanted a compilation. Day 6 and we are just starting stage one of bud formation i am excited pics to come on lights on

They are looking real good man. I think I saw the reason for your heat issue. You have one light in an open "batwing" hood. Those things throw off so much heat, I bet if you get another sealed hood and connect it to the ventilation duct, you could turn up the volume :)

actually that is the endomaxx cmh very little heat, i believe the heat issue comes from the 3 600w hps, but i have em all hooked up to vents in sealed hoods

some really nice pictures, and the plants look eager beaver
it's reminding me of the mainlining thing,

some really nice pictures there, Gooch, and the plants look eager beaver
it's reminding me of the mainlining thing,

I'm looking at http://www.endomaxx.com/
Doesn't look at all like your set up.
Is it actually a cooler running HPS bulb or just a vented hood w/glass?

also, glass blocks UV, doesn't plant like some UV ?

yea its just flattening and letting it veg to grow as many tops as possible and train them to compete. The device is called a pinwheel, that is what you strap it down to, i am testing another with a smaller plant going into the pinwheel earlier to see what i can do

it is 40" square and they are starting to flop nicely, just hooked up some yoyo's

Latest posts

Back