BOGO Tiresias Mist knock off... WORKS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Well thought I would share my experience with this generic Tiresias Mist spray I found. I Got 110 feminized seeds so far from one branch (OG Kush).

Bottom line is if you are like me and do not need gallons of CS then this stuff is a good alternative to making your own or even the more expensive Tiresias Mist.

And for those who don't know Tiresias Mist is basically a CS solution at high ppm.And is used to get female seeds.
:afroweed:

As for the germ rate I haven't tried popping them yet as there drying for a few weeks. But one did manage to germ inside the growing bud so take that as you will.

hXXp://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XCompare+to+Tiresias+Mist+Feminized&_sacat=0&_nkw=Compare+to+Tiresias+Mist+Feminized

GMt03oR.png

vzJLiMM.png

How many applications were needed?? and did you reverse a cut to get pollen for a larger plant? please tell alil about your method if you don't mind... :48:

I starting spraying the selected branch 2 weeks before flowering, once a day, and up until I ran out of both bottles (if you have more you can spray until you see sacs). And yes I reversed one branch (not a clone) and used that to pollinate that one branch. i.e. I removed some small branches that had sacs and put them in water over a mirror. Collected the pollen and added it to the selected branch.

View attachment p1.jpg

Latest posts

Back