NugLife Radio Show Says Hello!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NugLife Radio

NugLIfeRadioShow.com
Reaction score
so i posted this already, and my post was deleted.

first, i want to say i love the forum. awesome resources here!

but why was my post removed? i am aware i told you guys about our Radio Show. and def showed people a link to find us... but what is wrong with that? our show has a professional grower on it, we have a segment each week teaching the ways of cultivation, as well as local dispensaries, nug tenders from around the world etc.

our show is very informative, and figured it would fit in here...

am i only suppose to talk about weed, and growing it to fit in? is the culture lost here? or is just about keeping yourselves neatly tucked into this corner of the internet?

regardless. hello. and anyone who cares. visit NugLifeRadioShow.com to enjoy a fun show.

probably because your post seems advertising in nature and would be considered spam on most public forums. We are all cultivators here. We are part of the "culture" I guess...but its really a forum of just pot farmers ;)
This forum does not allow active hyper-linking outside of this forum.

okay, i can dig that. so no posting about our show on this forum?

all of us at the show are cultivators as well...

well, my apology's everyone. didnt know it was a 100% farming site.

nug'... some of the staff..;) are pretty "aggressive" when it comes to SPAM. :p We're pretty adamant about keeping the board spam free and protecting our members.
"I" actually removed your post. It is only reasonable, when a "new" member has only "one" post, and it is a direct link, to assume you are here for one reason, and one reason only. To "promote" your site.
We would love to have you "as a part" of our community, if you would like to participate. During that participation, if your radio show were 'mentioned' occasionally(without embedding/direct the link) it 'most likely' wouldn't be so promptly removed.
What we won't allow, is someone just dropping in, posting promotional links, and moving on. ;)

We all have badges, too :D Us non-spammers, I mean.

badges.jpg

BADGES ????? :confused2: I'm sitting here with a BADG"ER"...and he's giving me dirty looks. Guess I should bring him back to Wisconsin...:eek:

cubby said:
BADGES ????? :confused2: I'm sitting here with a BADG"ER"...and he's giving me dirty looks. Guess I should bring him back to Wisconsin...:eek:

That's what I meant!

badger1.jpg

Now I'm jealous, mine did'nt have the chin strap. ;)

is that a hat from "A goofy Movie?"

is nuglife in riverside?

Latest posts

Back