Do you Think Oregon will have a canabis cup in 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So now with that state being legal I'm wondering if they will. I am a medical patient in Toronto and have ALWAYS wanted to go to a canabis cup. All the legal states are on the west side very far but with Oregon a lot closer I am wondering.

So any locals hear anything?

What are you smoking bro?
They are having one in Portland thanks for the link

^^^^^ hahaha :rofl: good mood lifter to see first thread I click on for the day haha

Haha, and :stoned: my geography aint great, but how is oregon closer than CO? Or that much closer than any of ours in CA. Not too far off

Haha, and :stoned: my geography aint great, but how is oregon closer than CO? Or that much closer than any of ours in CA. Not too far off
that was my first thought :stoned:
owor Canadein educashon sistem iz a beet flaad.

:D

It's not LOL me and my buddy had a real good laugh over this last night Colorado is closer to me LMFAO so I'd go to that cup over Oregon for sure.

We had champs last year for the first time and it was a very good show hoping it gets even better as the years go on as 2014 was the first year any Canadian guys I highly suggest you check out champs expo

Yes. Have you been? All the stuff I have read about mich says it sucks unless you are a medical patient of mech. Just like champs at Toronto a guy was arrested who claimed medical but couldn't show proof. That's why I wanna go to a cup in a state that's legal like Colorado or Oregon .

Has anyone been to the mich cup?

sorry never been to the MI cup... I figured youd be good bc you said you had med card... I went to Denver cup last year.... hoping to be there again this year...

Yes, went last July. It was in Clio, Mi., outside of Flint. Had a great time, heard another one`s coming to Mich. in `15. Yes, you had to have a Medical card to get access, but I think any Medical Cannabis Card is honored. With Canada only 50 miles away, I`m sure there were some Canadians there. Sure hope it comes back. I`m 67 and will be there. The best time I`ve had since I retired. Peace.

That's awesome news thank you yooper420 very much for the great info. The site says it's in July but no info on tickets yet. Due you remember when tickets went on sale last year?

Looks like the mich cup is a 100% for 2015 and if it's in July awesome my birthday month. I can't wait.
I suggest the Champs ( treat yourself) expo in Toronto for everyone in Canada great times lots of free nutes etc

Latest posts

Back