cant stand the heat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
well im breaking down here i cant get the heat under control in my box ive gotton it down to about 85F (lights on) and thats it ive taken off all of my reflective insulation and cut out the top of my box removing 2 cfls and putting in an 20" box fan to pull air out (i have a 6" and a 4" high velocity fans in the bottom to pull in cool air) but the temps wont go away the room my box is in stays about 80F with humidity around 40-50% and my clones are loving that but in that box its too hot and im scared that im going to lose my girls and that the buds (if any) wont be very potant because i cant get the hot out any advice will help out can my girls be ok in the slightly up temps and still produce or will they just burn up because of it

to see more and some pics visit this thread
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17879

85 is NOT to hot at all..... think about outdoor grows and temps over 100 at times....

my indoor grow will hit 90* in the summer at times....

froozen jugs of water in front of youe intake will help as well...

if the room the box is in stays around 80 then you cant lower the inside box temp much with just fans :)

keep on growing I say as I don't see any problem yet with your grow...

:48:

Latest posts

Back