passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i smoked 2 days ago and have a drug test tomarrow. im going to the store now to pick some of this sur gel up. im hopeing ur all right, but im sure u are.

i smoked 2 days ago and have a drug test tomarrow. im going to the store now to pick some of this sur gel up. im hopeing ur all right, but im sure u are.

i just got back from the store. they didnt have sur gel so i just got a few packets of gelatin. think ill be ok?

Dude, I have told you before what to use, I have also showed you it used, you have seen it work time and again. I even gave you access to our supply, but did not take utilize the resources before you, and now well, we are where we are. And thanks for that. Over $130 a month we been shelling out for a two bedroom instead of 1 br, Thanx a ton.

Oh, we were here first and would like to not see you bring us any more hassle.

Thanx.

Goodbye.

Terminator Gold, Have passed countless tests with it.... It works..... No **, the key is you have to stop 48 hours prior to test....... It WORKS!

ok well it sems like this **** work i have atest in two or 1 week, im going to buy the gel crap right now plus a in home drug test. im a chronic smoker and im gonna try it and let u guys know how it works.. i didnt read EVERY thread so w.e..

if i did this the night before my test would my system be clear uhh like 20 hours later or would it be worn off or something

Does the Strip NC 7day cleanser work, any advice, tried suregel and that did not work......

did you fallow the dirrections they gave you?? just ut worked fine for mee, i also stope dsmizzin dat wayne for a day.

i know alot of on the road construction workers that do this but they say it constipates you and i believe what it does is seals your bladder so that nothing seeps in ive flushed with plain ol water for YEARS on parole and its always worked as long as i got a couple hours notice

the directions for the gel mix works ,
that JAM shake juice rocks but its disgusting to drink , however you can sculp tht in case of emergency risks situations which you dont like to be in , after having tht shake , piss 2 times after you piss for the test.
the shake glass must be 2Liters.
1 jar of jam , 2 glass of milk 2 glass of water and 5 cubes of ice SHAKE THAT , im not sure if my memory is correct but the directions is written in the beggining of this thread.
remember to piss 2 times or once before you piss for the test ,
and remember after the test to drink alot of water before you get sick LOL
and i mean alot of water and milk , i'd take flushing herbs to flush my system from that jam and drink promgrape juice and run lot so i have my blood moving and hot to get all the jam off.

Can I use Knox Original Gelatine unflavored the same as sur gel?

what's up every1. wish i would have had the OP's info sooner, it would have helped, but I do have a ? 4 u guys. (sorry if there is a thread about this already) I just took a drug test, and I stopped smoking weed like 10 days ago. Since then, I've drank alot of water and cranberry juice, and was peeing alot during that week. I downed like 4 bottles of cranberry juice, and alot of water the night b4 the test. I didn't want to drink to much the same day cuz I didn't want my pee 2 b 2 light, but what do ya'll think my chances are of passing the test?

I'm 5'1, 110lbs, and smoked on an everyday basis. Once again, sorry 4 the newbie ?, i don't mean to annoy or piss any1 off.

Is made by Spectrum Labs an d is the whip and cannot fail you. it is 100% foolproof temp gauge and heater included. check it out hXXp://www.urineluck.com/
i prefer the quick fix myself, see which one works for you i do not sell or work for the co., but I know there are other brands that are similar i just have not used any because this one works so well.

New member here tonight so hey everybody, ive enjoyed the thread. I am a serious smoker and have to go in for a drop tomorrow (not lab).

My plan to pass: (test is at 1:00)
-One glass cranberry for breakfast
-11am down Certo (sur gel) with 20 oz ice water
-piss-
-11:45 down 20oz water
-12:00 take crushed Vit C/B complex and eat greasy meal

I am a little nervous first time pissing w/ consequences, does this sound like it will work?

I'll let everyone know how it goes. Good luck to anyone else who has to pass one of these cursed tests.

WELL went in today and passed,i Failed on the 27th for thc at my dui class but went into probo today and passed!
she said good job and said go home and have a beer on me while i deal with these criminals! haha

THANKS AGAIN

what i did to pass

1)drank lots of water about 34 oz before first jello packet
2) mixed off brand jello with ice and water and half assed stirred and drank(taste terrible!)
3)drank 24oz-32oz of water pissed a few times(was yellow but getting clear)
4) Mixed Jell-o brand jello with alot of ice and water and stirred very good made sure i would stir better then before
5)drank miz and repeated step 3(went pee a few times and was very clear)
4) pissed a few times even on the way to probo. at waffle house piss was still clear
5) got inside and begged to go bathroom and found out i had a test as suspected and well you know the drill pissed clean
!!!! YAY!
hope this helps!

fyi-if you use Herbal clean or anything it does show up..she told me...the test wasnt a thermometer style it was a very nice cup pee system..later!

Latest posts

Back