Attitude Seeds???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Eat Valium

Reaction score
Has anyone here ordered from them? They have some awesome
freebies if u spend a little $ with them, and you get a t-shirt with
your order. Oh and a tracking number...

try it and give us a report.somebody has to break the ice.

I've seen a good review on them before, but don't quote me. I thought it was here, but I can't find it, so search it on a few other forums.

7 orders in last 14 months with no confiscations at all! They arrive in east coast USA from UK in 5-6 days after ordering. Very stealthy and a great selection. I am getting ready to place an order for Seedism BLZ Bud feminized seeds in a day or so! They have a track and trace option which is really cool to keep up with the progress from their warehouse to your door. And you get 5 free G13 Thai Skunk seeds with orders over $99.00 and another 5 free G13 Power Skunk seeds for a total of $150.00. I am sold on these guys (obviously!). 420usagrow

Ordered a few seeds on Oct. 30th, will post the results when I get them.

Just got mine in today! They have an excellent source from breeders, large choice. And you gotta love their pick n' mix. Use discount code 420 for a little discount. Oh yea... pretty cool T-Shirt too. And you can get your package Guaranteed for a little extra.

Only seed bank I order from. 100% reliable IMO

use 420 as your discount code to save some cash. Also, they give you free seeds with every order (I got one Fem Durban Poison and 5 power skunk seeds with my 10 Lowryder #2's)

ATTITUDE SEED BANK FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

bombbudpuffa said:
Wow. I wish people were a lil more discreet. In under a few seconds I found out how and where Attitude ships. Not smart posting all this stuff imo.

Why?

You think the people who care about this don't know?

It's threads with info like this that makes it hard on us all. Ever wonder why there are so many confiscations as of late? Wouldn't be hard to intercept a package if LEO knows exactly what to look for. I'm just saying...for everyones safety...and happiness:D...we shouldn't post about stealth imo.

true, if you want all that info, go to the company's website and keep it at that...wish I knew about that discount code beforehand though...

Can we have this removed or does everybody and their brother get to see this.

they accept some credit cards but not others but they have a good range

ease up on the paranoia folks; nothing above/below speaks of their shipping methods; all posted information is freely available from just about every seedbanks sites.

Getting worried here...According to the tracking #, my package has been in the US, (and only 4 hours away by car) for 6 days now...and still no delivery or update as to it's current whereabouts. Why on earth would it take 6+ days to be processed and travel 4 hours?

Wolfie said:
Getting worried here...According to the tracking #, my package has been in the US, (and only 4 hours away by car) for 6 days now...and still no delivery or update as to it's current whereabouts. Why on earth would it take 6+ days to be processed and travel 4 hours?

Did you get guaranteed shipping? If so then I wouldn't be too worried about it. Plus things take time to clear customs. Just the hard working Gov. agents taking their time to rubber stamp stuff.

No guaranteed shipping, just tracking...and still nothing today.

wish I could help ya. I got gauranteed shipping so if they "F" up I quess they will send them again.

Yeah, I'll be ordering that way the next time, that's for sure...perhaps it's just been tied up due to a large volume of mail...we'll see Monday.

Latest posts

Back