How much bud can you get off the average plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gods Advocate said:
its common sense that if you're only yielding 150g off a plant, and someone else is yielding 550, YOU ARE MAKING MISTAKES SOMEWHERE...
Not necessarily. Sometimes, a shortage of funds is the cause of having a smaller yeild. Many times, people try to start growing with almost no funds. Understanding that growing perfect weed takes a good amount of money is one of the ideas that seems alien to some folks. They make do with less and get less as a result.

Nothing to get upset about. Neither is having less money a "mistake".

Let's take a chill pill, :chillpill: , and just enjoy each others company.

Thanks guys.

**** man i wish i could get 150g per plant... i would be happy with that.. haha 4 plants at 150 grams thats like 1 and half pound... cool with me

alaskabud said:
I was not talking about a grow done with a shortage of funds. Use all the money and gear you want- Put 12 plants under a 1K and show me his 150g per plant minimum. Won't happen. Ain't no indoor grower in the world pulling down 4lbs under a 1K. His statement about 150g minimum is absurd.

I just read over the entire thread. No where in this thread does he say anything about using a 1K light. He mentions only the amount per/plant.

The amount he suggests isn't unreasonable. I've had many grows with that quantity. So have other growers on this site.

Please, try to post in a conversational tone. Arguments just aren't going to happen in the public forum.

Thanks.

You've taken what he's said out of context. I'm not going to let you argue any more about this in the open forum.

If you wish to continue this conversation, do so in PM's.

No more.

Latest posts

Back