white flies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyickie

Reaction score
how do i get a white flies? i got them on my brussel sprouts now am worried they will spread to all my other plant. please help freaking out thanks

i was successful in eradicating my white fly problem with a product called sm-90----it's an oil based product mixed with water and applied with a spray bottle---it kills/prevents the eggs from hatching thru suffocation---the adults will be left to their own devices and die off from suffocation or move on

it's likely using any type of oil based organic product would do the trick as it's not a lethal spray and you are killing them thru suffocation---i bet olive oil would work too

i would 1st remove and plastic bag any leaves that have webbing on them already and trash the bag pronto---then spray all the plants in the area including under side of the leaves---it will take a few applications to be completely rid of these buggers

also mix this with an organic wetting agent so you get better coverage and the oil sticks to the leaves---don't use anything you could not ingest as you are spraying food

Good luck that's a nasty bug! You gotta keep on top of them, hang yellow sticky traps to catch the fliers and you'll have to painstakingly wipe all of the eggs off the bottoms of the leaves careful not to harm the plant. And I like to spray with neem oil. It takes a couple weeks of being diligent! It's a PITA! Good luck once again!

thanks for the addvice. i went out and got me some organic insecticide for the white flies and the larva. hopefully that does the trick just need to stay on top of it. im thinking it was the high humidity. they were in a green house over the last month or so. i just lately took them out because the weather was warm enough. thats when i realy noticed them. all i know is i got to get rid of them. thanks again

I've tried organic insecticide bombs. What's yours called? I heard of a new one called spinosad that's supposed to be organic and works really well. The one I got didn't work, it reduced the numbers, but didn't eradicate them totally. So. Bomb em and do like I advised. You should be golden!

mine is called eco-smart. i sprayed them last night and checked them today and dint see any whiteflies. i will get some yellow sticky traps just to be on the safe side.

Never had bug problem a few flies in past neem for sure and suck the fliers out with vacum..

SNS, organic pesticides.. Sierra Natural Science. com.. really. don't be using poison.

this is organic good for veggies pets and child safe.sprayed one time making sure i got under all the leaves. so far not a one and its bin 4 days. really did the trick.

I started using ortho fruit and veg insect killer..one application and they are gone..my nigga tasted awsome...my lastxwhite fly problem was horrible it killer the thc everything I hate white flys...

Latest posts

Back