Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC:ciao:

Multi.. tin foil and a straw.

BIU :bong:

Good morning peeps.

Well, chirstmas is in boxes but still in the living room... almost. We were all pretty happy at this house last night with the Seahawks....fun stuff and I don't even like fb all that much. THG, could you hear us at your house? Guess we will be watching green bay today too....

I am smoking some I cookies and thinking about my second cup of coffee. BIU peeps. And I am not getting sick, I am not getting what mr rb has had for two weeks, i am not. just so you know.

darn avatar is not workin right,, the Smurf 's joint is suppose to be having smoke coming from it

I am not a smurf, but my joint has smoke coming from it. :)

-13 outside but no wind:woohoo:
Bonging Chucky this morning.:bong:

We are having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave.
9 degrees outside:woohoo:
BIU:bong:

Duck, 43 years ago today it was 40 below zero in Anchorage Alaska. We got married. I didn't wear a coat..didn't want to mess up the dress you know. I know we don't have 43years left but i am hoping for lots more.
BIU, it's our anniversary.

Thanks Duck. We had a very fancy lunch...wild caught alder cooked salmon....YUM...fabulous.

You got married the same year I was born. LOL

I don't know how you two did it, I know I would have divorced myself (if I could have) a few times over those 43 years!

:bong:Congratulations!!:bong:

Joe, you are so funny. I was thinking about it this morning. I am so lucky as this guy has had my back for 43 years. He never left, I don't think ever thought about leaving.. We were very lucky. Btw, I had his back too. :heart: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning BHC:ciao:

25 and overcast.

:bongin: on some Sour Diesel Kush. Taste like you are eating the back end of a skunk:)

Mr PC Duck, have you yourself ever eaten the back end of a skunk??? I sure hope not..But that certainly paints a good picture of the taste of your smoke...LOL

We are all about the Seahawks game today...

I am thinking of not growing in the shed..I need to clone... I need to do a lot of grow stuff. I think i will just smoke this bowl of satori and think about it. BIU PEEPS!

lol
I have so much to do but first... :bong:

NOT picking on ya, in fact I'm right here hitting this steamroller with you! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PM4TLNgsg[/ame]

Thanks a lot Joe, now i have that song in my head.... Good morning BHC... It is time to BIU. stat.

beats "pu-uush the little daisies and make them come up."
(trust me)
:48:

Latest posts

Back