Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have fans moving air around in your growroom? Very important especially if your Humidity is high.

Yes just one fan. I open up the two door and open a window each day, but that does not seem to work.

WH I think I will try another fan. Hopefully that will help. Thanks for bring it up.

I got one plant that is doing well it is 15 1/2 inches and the fan leaf is 11 by 7 1/2 long. It is just about 5 week into veg. And I still can not sex it yet. Well it is off to the Dr's. Wish me luck. Have a good day. Here may I pass. :48:

Nes, why would your doctor be testing for pot? I hope you get your humidity under control. And i hope your feeling better?

Good morning all you tired ole folks. WH, don't get sick. How bout we all get better now. i am ready.

hey keef...

Morning Rose I don't know if he going to test me but the ER did and sent a report to my Dr. And, now he want to see me. So, I will see. Gee I feel like a kid again hiding smoking pot.

Hey Rose !--- Nes-- U got to ask someone else about growing in dirt !--- I don't have to water or apply fertilizer since I grow in aero -- I don't have wet dirt that increases humidity !--- My lights don't get hot so I don't have a heat problem either !-- So I don't know the answers to lots of questions !--

Another one bites the dust !---Am I high or did I just hear that Pennsylvania just passed a mmj law ?

Good Morning OFC and happy St Patrick's Day. Erin go brah! #1 son left last night. It was a short visit, but longer than last year.

Not long till I'll start heading out of town to the VA Hospital to have surgery tomorrow. They got us a hotel waiting so gonna enjoy a small trip and a good diner before surgery tomorrow morning, then back home to recoop.

get'r done!

get better.

Grow

Be safe on the trip... probably the most dangerous thing your facing. :aok: :)

:48:

GanjaGong ---Welcome to MP and Welcome to the O.F.C. !--- I had a nap got to do the wake and bake all over again !

This weather needs to get up off my face !--- Starting to get a little ragged down here !

Ummmmm,,,Steak,,,i aint had one of them in about 3 months. Bout time to treat myself. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Kraven --Nothing but net U got this !--

Bison Rib Eye Hopper !--- The other red meat !-- D.D. made a seafood gumbo and bread pudding with bourbon sauce for a new mother at her old job !--I had to do some quality control !-

I be making tetraploids down here !--- I got from now until prohibition ends to find my Franken Plant !--- One thing for sure it'll be unique and desirable !--

If anyone ever ask where it was made I have a simple answer !---In a pickle jar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back