Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's early Rose !-- She about to put on some weight !-- Got plenty clones too !-- Next run I might just put some BPU-X-B.B. pollen on her !-- Just wanted a run to see what she do !-- Both phenos have changed thier scent too !-- I can't identify what this Medicine Women pheno is becoming--( kinda floral but deeper ) or the Larry OG pheno -- It's taking on an earthy - hint of pine ?

Evening OFC
2 new babies and New E-Cig in the mail. One more day and the weekend starts.

What U got to ask yourself is that nicotine juice in that e-cig or hash oil ?-- If it was hash oil would I wear it on a lanyard around my neck in a prohibition state like Texas ? -- Of course !

Keef, yes on the Larry, it was piney, I think. Mine was just a glorious smell this time.. light floral, not pot, yes, i would agree deeper.boops i think i already told you that.
I do love that girl.

Rose - If U did I don't remember !-- The Medicine Woman pheno is gonna be the heavier producer and my favorite -but - The Larry pheno got something going on with that smell I'm liking !-- I'm sure glad I cloned them both !- -- My Widow bout to make a run at unseating these Usurpers !-- She gonna show why they call her white !-- B.B. and N.L gonna just waltz in here and just take her crown !--

This is how it works in mine Hippy !-- That is an empty hash oil cartridge --Just screws on a battery !-- This one had 73.33 % THC !-- This be one of the reasons Keef got to have one of those $3,500 CO2 hash oil e,tractor !-- Extract it fill the 1/2 mil. cartridges and package !

View attachment 20161026_172057.jpg

Me too Bud !-- It's only a thousand miles to the nearest place they sell these from where I am !--- Only have to cross several prohibition states to get here !-- Only reliable way I know to get them is to make them !-- For that I need one of those Simply "C" Super Critical Hash oil extractors !-- When CO2 is under the right pressure at the right temperature it acts like a solvent --stripping only the goodies out weed !--Here's the dilemma about these cartridges !-- I have no way of knowing of course but out on the west coast wholesale weed goes for about $2,500 +/- a pound !-- These go for about $40 + retail with taxes for a 500mg. Cartridge of hash oil !-- The numbers say bud is more valuable than the oil that can be extracted from it !
This is made from leftover trim !-- I think there will be a change of heart when the peeps in the prohibition states get wind of this !-- I will be hustling all the trim I can lay hands on at the end of prohibition !-- Just a warning !--

U named that dog the wrong name Rose !-- Wilson got trouble written all over him !-- That puppy gonna give U hell and U gonna love it !--He hasn't discovered the pleasures of destroying a flower bed yet I see !-- Give him time !

Rosebud Do you not have those dreaded Japanize beetles, I fight them on my roses and grapes. Organic is hard outdoor sometimes.

Bud -- U asked about my aero grow boxes -- I don't know how to send a pic in a PM . -- This is it Cuz !- A filter pump ( got to be filtered and these run about $25 each or you'll find out why !-- I glue the pump to a ceramic tile for a stable base -- Except for the caulk gasket to keep it from leaking --the rest U can see !-- Those micro sprayers come with a drill bit !-- Drill the 2 inch holes with a 2 inch doorknob hole saw and drop in baskets and neopreme collars and U ready to go !-- Same interchangable parts on all my boxes !

View attachment 20161026_204452.jpg

Keef if I run 6 or 8 of these how many pumps would I need and would I be able to just use one big Rez One for veggie and one for bloom and then the clone box be self-contained couldn't I

Bud -- I gave it a lot of thought and my boxes evolved to what they are now !-- I knew I needed a bunch so they had to all be the same !-- The 28 boxes I have planned had to be as simple as possible !-- I use one box one pump spraying straight up through that spray manifold! -- Connecting them all and using a central res was a possibility until I realized if I had a central res and something went wrong I lose it all !-- This way something goes wrong I lose a box not a crop !-- Too complicated for me to tie everything together !-- I move stuff around take boxes out to clean them and stuff !-- Plus a secret for U !-- I don't know about other pumps but I use a 396 gph pump !-- No way in hell U gonna get the water from your boxes back to the res before that pump pumps it dry ! -- I know these things !

Busy day in the city...crazy ...let's get high my friends..:)
......:48:......

Bud -- This is how I do these 6 boxes !-- Each has it's own pump assembly and a bubbler or 2 going thru one hole in the lid I use as an access port !-- They all run thru a $10 timer -- 15on/15 off -- The bubblers run 24/7 -- Not so much to aerate the water as in DWC but to move fresh air thru the inside of the box so the exposed roots can breathe !-- Anyway I got these 6 boxes in veg.(a walk in closet ) -- 3 in the Nursery / cloning station ( over the tub) and one in bloom !-- All got thier own pump , bubbler and light !--

View attachment 20161026_221652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back