Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome your dog always nice to find out stuff like that

Hope everyone is off to an excellent start this fine Friday

Hay Keef all I have to say is If BC wasn't so far away from me I would probably be in jail right now that guy is a F...... idiot I swear to God I haven't been talked to like that since I was a little kid I don't even think I had people talk to me like that when I was a little kid or ever in that fact and if they did they sure walked away with a swollen mouth I just can't believe that guy he ruined my whole day yesterday and I'm still vibrating today

Morning O.F.C. !-- Moving a little slow today -- Had a rough night !

Bud I thought U might hit it off with the guy !-- Hit being the key word !-- U calmed down yet ? --Did U control yourself well enough to get what U came for ?-- Sounds like U earned it !-- I had heard stories and this proves them true !

Nobody I never got it yet he just keeps messing me around

I'm not gonna lie buddy I'm getting pretty bummed out And the guy from sour patch seeds isn't getting back to me I feel like nobody wants to take my money all I want is something unusual that most people here don't have I don't think that's too much to ask for

Bud -- I been down this path !--I feel ya !-- Only thing is that U -me and every other pot farmer is looking for the same exclusive control over a highly desirable plant !--- If I can find it and buy it so can others !
So U know where that leaves us ? -- U want some Surflan AS ?-- Can U get that colchicine up there ? -- Only way I see to find something like U looking for is to make it yourself !-- It's a little cheaper than something like that $35,000 Lemon Tree clone !-- My thought on that was -- Who else gonna have access to the plant that cut come from ?-- I can't out grow them !-- I can't out bid them for an expensive cut !-- If I can't make and /or breed what I'm looking for then I can't have it ! -

Good morning peeps, did you guys even miss me? I am home...Took us 11 hours for a 4 hour trip... stuck on top of a closed mountain pass..
Great to see our daughter and my little brother... dispensary's high end good will..kinda fun. missed you all.

I thought U just been enjoying your visit !-- U was stuck up on Donner Pass ? -- Where's Mr. R.B. ?

Afternoon OFC.

Rose, I miss you, and glad you are back. Did you have a good time?

I got a list of things to get done today. Lets see how far I get. I'm going to start by making home made Waffles. yum. It's time to through Hippies Dawg into a curing jar. Going to cure for about 2 weeks than I'll see how she smokes. Wishing everyone have a nice High Day.:bong2:

Keef, bud was beside me in the car for 11 hours... We are home and glad to be although we had fun.
I got offered a job at a dispensary... I told them how old i was and they didn't care... LOL

Ness, thank you. I missed you guys too..

Glad U had fun Rose !-- They didn't want to hire U because of what U can do !-- They wanted to hire U for what U know !-- Here U are with people wanting to put U to work in the dispensary and I'm in a desert of knowledge !-- No trimmers -- No bud tenders -- No wholesalers !-- No dispensaries -- Nothing ! --

Keef, you have friends, and while it may not make up for some of the shortcomings of living where there are no trimmers, bud tenders, or dispensaries, you are growing some dank that nobody can just go buy seeds of. It may not be on Cali's flavor of the week, but what you are growing is some dank, no doubt. Everytime you post pix or talk about your garden it is filled with pride and excitement. I think you are doing fine work.

Keef, you have friends, and while it may not make up for some of the shortcomings of living where there are no trimmers, bud tenders, or dispensaries, you are growing some dank that nobody can just go buy seeds of. It may not be on Cali's flavor of the week, but what you are growing is some dank, no doubt. Everytime you post pix or talk about your garden it is filled with pride and excitement. I think you are doing fine work.

Umbra's is very correct Keef, what you have cannot be had, always remember your genetics are superior to what anyone has thats anywhere close to you. Take pride in having your weed.

Dam ! --I wasn't inviting ya'll to a pity party !-- I do O.K. !-- Yes I got some fine genetics !--Most not available outside the O.F.C. !--- Nature versus Nurture !-- The nature is the genetics! -- Nurture is what we do !-- If I ever say I can't learn anything more about growing or weed in general somebody just slap me up side the head !-- I don't want to be one of the best 100 growers in the area !-- I want people to take a toke and know the weed came from me even if they don't know who "Me" is ! -- Once NCH said U need to build a brand !-- or something like that !-- I thought why not put the brand in the weed ? --So I'm not here just to learn to grow weed !-- I'm looking for something may not even exist ! -- It's the Quest for the Green Grail !

As long as I have growing cannabis, there has been a search for the Holy Grail. I think many thought that C99 was the grail. It is great....but it is 1 directional, that is, all sativa. I believe the grail changes, and it is different things to different people. So the search is never ending, lol.

Yep Umbra that it is !-- This Variety Chasing Disease I joke about ? -- Maybe some don't realize it yet but it's a Quest for the Green Grail !-- Maybe we all find our own Green Grail !-- What a journey !-- Gonna have to smoke lots an lots of weed in the Quest !-- I hope ya'll up to it !-- I'm do my share !

Looks like the BB King F2 showing a little purple

a08f77f3a85e9fbe704f0c176764dc1b.jpg

Bud the "P" in BPU ? -- = Purple Citral !-- I get color in the stems but not so much the bud !-- Not that I complain !-- She been good to Keef !-- Might have something nice there !-- I take that back !-- With those genetics ?--- U do got something there !-- Hope she does U right for long time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back