Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up DD,,,always love your posters. Makes me laugh. Although i personally dont care for Snoop, ,,but to each his own. And 4-20/tomorrow, ,,is my Wifes BD and Im going home early to take her to Dinner for her 65th BD. yehaaaaaaaaaa
And never let Keef drive,,,keep him on the Scooter. :smoke1:

happy 420. i hope today is good for all of us. smoke(vape,injest) 'em if you got 'em!

Heck Yeah Pot Head's Happy 420. WH Glad you took off. I did the same. Enjoy the time with your Family. Going to visit my Dad for a few days. Taking some clones. B.B. King about to invade another State.

I am a happy man placed my order with the mad scientist for his cheesecake I really can't wait for to get here now I just need to try and get my hands on the BOYSENBERRY GELATO and I will be doing a 100% happy dance but this guy just never gets back to me

Keef forgot to say everything came yesterday. I figured you would be in east texas now. If you are you know it's nothing like it used to be. But you know what it will always be home.

Same thing for me Rose my white widow Cross Keefs strawberry came up today

I went to the dispensary. There are so many now, it is hard to pick just 1. There was a line out the door at 10:30am, lol. They had a few deals I couldn't let go. Blue dream was $4 for 1/8th. So was the sunset sherbet. The pink champagne was $20 for 1/8th and so was the GSC forum cut. I paid full price for the Durban poison and Alaskan Thunder F**K. But the expensive buy was a prerolled joint of sour d wrapped in shatter and keif for $30.

Wow Umbra that sounds potent . Made it with the clones, Now it's time to get high.

this blue dream is strong but blueberry is more in the background. BB King has much more blueberry flavor. Bit more sativa also. This blue dream is night time smoke for sure.

Wow umbra that sounds like some super good deals needless to say I can assume you're having an excellent day happy 420 my friend

I just tried the sunset sherbet and I am done. Should have started with the sativas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back