Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy I thought U was in a prohibition state ? -I'm easily confused !- They ship to prohibition states ? -- No worries having live cuts shipped to U ? -- I'm in if they'll send them I'll do it !

Took some cuts from my boys today they getting totally outta control !-- Cutting roots ?-- out goes the big piece !
I'd like to be able to get cuts like Hippy talked about ordering !-- Save me a lot of time and effort !

You right Umbra, lotta Sativa in her. Can't find my notes but she should finish quickly because if I remember right she is only about 10 days since she really started to show her colors. and very frosty. Fruity smell too if you run your fingers under her leaves.

Kraven U run different than either of us right ? -- Don't U run a straight chemical res with that 3 part GH stuff ?

Keef i'm pretty sure me Umbra Kraven and yarddog all run the same nutrients three-part General hydroponics and we're all in coco we just use a little different watering methods :48:

Many ways to da dank !-- I say what ever works for U !-- If I would have started with that 3 part GH I'd probably still be using it !--
That Umbra's Surprise Nick got ?-- Could it have been one your BPU crosses Umbra ? -- That BPU do bring the Berry !-- That Riot Berry OG - x- BPU got the Berry bad but I can't identify which Berry! -- I bet it wasn't a cross with The White !-- Guess it don't matter it is Umbra's Surprise now !-- I like that Berry stuff Nick !

U peeps in the Southeast hunker down tonight -- The weather spirits are restless !-- Might be some storms tonight --tomorrow night !

Was on the way to bed cause I'm was a little bleary !-- Dim light -- belt on the floor -- I have a problem with snakes! -- Looked like a snake to me !-- That's gonna leave a mark ! -- I am no longer sleepy !-- Plus I lost a perfectly good buzz !-- Oh !--that's gonna hurt tommorrow !-- It reminds me of Willey Coyote running into that wall painted like a tunnel !-- I just slid down off the wall !-- Is it bleeding ?

Friend won the beans at an auction last year [BLR] Umbra and he finally is getting a few cuts out and I happen to be on the list. I'm not sure what MG wanted for them but it was something insane I believe. I have yet to try it but excited to give it a run and see what the hype was all about ;)

When I saw them for sale they were $600 for 6 beans

Seems a bit nuts but everyone is looking for there own true vision of perfection.Or else they just wanna make a million:vap-Bong_smoker:
I know I'm wrecked. Just spent more time fixing spelling then typing

Havent been around much. Work keeping me busy. Yall have a great day.

Morning O.F.C. !--- It hurts when I move !-- Making grandpa noises !-- My ear hurts !-- I can replace the tile but I'm need a new dress belt !-- I really be needing these caps to kick in soon !

Trying to beat the rain again, if it wins I nap, if it doesn't...I mow ;)

Oh my Keef, thanks for the belt laugh. at your expense.. that was funny.

Yes, i am not sure what all the striving for the perfect nug is about... Pipe dreams. get it?

WH, we been missing you. hugs doood.

Morning OFC I wil be working on the Veg room today. Everyone enjoy your day.

Morning OFC. Over cast here. Rose, I fertilized my grow with a bloom extra strength 2-8-4. I made 1/2 of the strength. I went in and check on my grow and the tips of the leaf turn yellow quick. Do you have any idea what is going on? What about Wilson is he going to be O:K? Time for a Hit.:48:

good morning ness,

Wilson can't get neutered this week as his liver and kidney had some issues. The vets and breeders recommend waiting until they are 2 years old now. He is on some liver and kidney support medicine and we will check in a couple months I guess. He seems fine and not bothering his little sister anymore... weird. He is a love. I love him. Seems like the nutrients burned the tips of your plants ness, that is pretty common, how do the rest of the plants look?

Bud has an appointment in the morning at an orthopedist. He is still on ice and heat and is in my chair cause he can't get out of his. He isn't in pain unless he tries to walk. he is still using the walker... wonder how this will turn out.

Well, Rose, it seem the color is creeping back to green. Just a tripping with my grow. I need to learn what my plant are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back