Getting ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a nice spot for your grow. That will be looking a like a forest soon. It is good to know when you go outside. i haven't got that down quite yet.

Greenest of mojo to you and the dog.

So Bud, help a girl that may be too stoned to figure it out. I veg under 24 hour light. So anything less should trigger flowering right? Then they will reveg? Tell me what i want. lol

I veg under 24 as well, a few weeks before they go out I change my veg lights to 16 on 8 off...with 14hrs being the minimum light exposer needed to veg 16hrs preps them for natures sun rise and set schedule and makes the indoor to outdoor transition very easy on the plants and they remain in veg mode and grow. So timing that with the sun rise/set calendar I showed you is all I do every year.. You see in my earlier pics...all theses started indoor under 24 hrs of t8 lighting...hope this helps a bit...

OMg he is looking right at me. Seriously looks like Jiminy Cricket. Orangesunshine needs this for his avatar. Very cool Bud!!!!!

Yes, that helps, thank you.

Alls looking good..added 2 new girls (in between) the two rows...those are Girl Scout Cookies also, just from a different farmer (DarkHeart Cut Clones)..the Girl Scout Cookie seedlings are sexing indoor just waiting to join their sisters in the soil..the autos are finishing up nicely considering how much less light they're recieving...all in all a very happy garden....

View attachment image.jpg

Nice mutt, must be a real pleasure to grow outdoors, the girls look great.

That's so awesome that you can grow outside like that.
Looking good positive vibes bro.

That's so awesome that you can grow outside like that.
Looking good positive vibes bro.

Thanks for the compliment. And yes I love outdoor growing...it's the high point of every year...planting time that is...welcome and enjoy the show...

Latest posts

Back