Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a choice !-- Smoke what I can grow or this moldy brickweed from across the river ! -- I couldn't afford to buy the quality !-- When I gave my ex dealer a little chunk of hash a couple months ago he almost cried !--He said he hasn't even seen any hash in 30 years !-- I said-- Cha-Ching !

u all making me a bit self conscious---i was going on medical pricing---plus the shwagg i have doesn't even get me stoned

Cherry --Blackberry and Strawberry Wine -- Then I make fruit brandy !-- Fine fruit brandy !

u all making me a bit self conscious---i was going on medical pricing---plus the shwagg i have doesn't even get me stoned

you ever consider growing your own......... it's not hard...... might be better than that street weed........ :guitar:

you ever consider growing your own......... it's not hard...... might be better than that street weed........ :guitar:

BINGO---that's exactly why i'm here---learn to grow my own---can't seem to get it though---i always get seeds and stems---think i need to try growing some of that sensimillia

G13 is da man to teach U too !-- We might argue but he know how to grow some weed !

Sunshine there's weed up in here make U high just looking at it ! -- Growing ? - There's maybe a 1000 years of grow experience at MP !-- We can help U figure it out !

:

I was looking for a B.S. smilie.... You don't even have shwagg, you don't know what shwagg even is.

Hey OS, post up a pic on bud of the month of some of your shwagg.

Sensimillia ? -- That's funny right there !-- Seedless weed ? --No males ? No seed !-- Except for breeding we got no use for a male plant !

I'm being played Rose ?
Shame on U Sunshine !--
I gotta go look now !--
Genetically doubled Polyploids ? -- I got your 5n true sensimillia that nothing in nature can fertilize --right here ! --O.K. I don't have it yet !-but soon !

seedless weed........ who ever heard of such nonsense....... you might have stepped in it just a little keef.

Yeah Keef, that os guy can grow.. Been doing it a day or two..

Sensimillia ? -- That's funny right there !-- Seedless weed ? --No males ? No seed !-- Except for breeding we got no use for a male plant !

best thing about growing seeded weed---no worries about someone stealing it :rofl:

True Dat !-- Sunshine !--
G - What was those seed U were looking for ? - Send me a PM if U can't say it on the open forum !-- I find stuff sometimes !
Hell yes !-- Seedless !-- The race is on !-- Genetically double a normal plant(2n) !-- Breed the resulting (4n)tetraploid to a normal plant to make a triploid ( terminator seed) -Then genetically double the triploid seed !-- Breed the resulting 6n plant to a (4n) and the result is a sterile 5n plant that nothing in nature can fertilize !-- Huge Fields of feminized 5n plants !-- Not a seed one ! Wild pollen gets on it ? -- No problem -No seed !-- It's easy !

What this deal about a report by 17 different intelligence agencies that Russia interfered with the election thru hacking and other means !-- I bet the President elect will not be happy !-- Trust Me !-- It's all a lie !-- Dat's what I would say if I was him !-- Nothing can change the results !-- Even if the election was influenced by a foreign power !-- Explains his praise of Putin ! -- He ain't ever giving up power unless it is taken from him !-- 8 Years probably more like for life !-- He won't even give up control of his little TV show while in office !-- What makes U think he will ever voluntarily give up the most powerful seat in the world ?

Latest posts

Back