Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC....Got 7 outa 10 little ones that popped out of the soil...4 ea. Pennywise 3ea Nurse Larry..the three Funk #1 not showing....headed for a morning of Tai Chi....:48:....

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Smoke won't weed itself get your road kill a** outta bed and let's do this day !

Cane I ended up with 3 maybe 4 plants out those seed I started !-- Mine were way young and I'm surprised any germed !- I'm happy with what I got !-- I know they'll germ so I sit on them awhile till they age some !
I think I'll skip the trainer today !-- Then again I skip the trainer every day !

I saw Tom Brady go a new book and in it he say the way to prevent sunburn is by drinking lots of water !-- That boy been hit in the head too many times !-- I know about these things !--

U know I'm down here on the edge of the southern disaster zone so I get to see things people not from around here would never know about !-- Colorado sending a fleet of used city truck !-- Another city in North Texas sent a Firetruck to Rockport and told then keep it long as they needed it !-- There's talk of some cop cars coming !-- They patrolling in cars look like they lost the destruction derby !-- U never think of cop cars and fietrucks getting trashed but everything got trashed !-- I know Florida got tore up too !-- I got the blues today !-- D.D. back off in that drying toxic mud in East Texas with her sister !-- She said it already started and they calling it the Harvey Hack !-- Breathing that toxic dust will hurt U !-- Hope she wears a mask !-- My heart goes out to Puerto Rico -- I know that feeling !-- The morning after Katrina when we ventured out to see the damage --I could tell there would be no help for awhile !-- Even if they wanted to U couldn't get here from there !-- Couldn't even tell where the street was !--Just trees and power lines down far as U could see !-- They got tore down in Puerto Rico and ain't no help coming for awhile !--
That sucks when U see the shape U in and know ain't nobody gonna come save U !

Got an e-mail from Kraven !-- I figure he got me blocked so no need to respond !-- Sorry Cuz !-- I wish U well !-- Never had a problem with U !-- I don't care what people think I have to be the best Keef I can be !-- If U can't be true to yourself U can't be true to anything !-- Some people just come to really dislike me !-- I can't be changing cause of that !-- I'm content with who I am and if that offends others sorry about that !-- Can't please all the people all the time !-- I saw Yard Dog looking around the place earlier !-- I guess he mad too ?---Dam that bunch over there stay mad at me for one thing or another !--
I don't really blame them I said the dude was a crook and Mueller is closing in on him and his !-- Yep !-- All my fault for not ignoring it !-- I was having a bad day but I feel better now !-- Thanks for listening !

I could go ghost in over there see if I'm getting blamed for the hurricanes that wrecked the south ? -- Probably blame me ?-- I do tornados not hurricanes give me a break ! -- I just am not motivated to even find out !-- Trimming my life away here !-- Back to it !

Edit : -- I forgot something I heard from Bud !-- He making his big move in about a week !-- Said he be back with a vengeance when he gets settled in !

Alllllllll Clearrrrrrrrrr, Alllllllll Clearrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow, am I glad that's over. He didn't find anything bad so I guess it was worth it but...... if I never do that again, it will be too soon. LOL

Good deal Hack !-- Until next time then !-- Hell of a thing to have to look forward to ? -- I didn't want to say anything before your procedure! -- What scares me about them is what happened about mad cow disease !
First time it was transmitted by surgical instruments they came to the people like me who did the sterilizing !-- 280 degrees at 30 lbs o f pressure for a half hour kills everything ! -- Yet no doubt it had been transmitted by the instruments !-- That was when I learned sterile is not sterile !-- We'll it is and it ain't !-- Mad Cow turned out not to be caused by a living organism but by a strand of protein !-- What else is out there we don't know about ? -- The scope was sterile if it was processed properly but mad cow scared me !

Scared the American Rose Society too Keef, they stopped recommending blood and bone meal.

Hackerman, good for you.

Good deal Hack !-- Until next time then !-- Hell of a thing to have to look forward to ? -- I didn't want to say anything before your procedure! -- What scares me about them is what happened about mad cow disease !
First time it was transmitted by surgical instruments they came to the people like me who did the sterilizing !-- 280 degrees at 30 lbs o f pressure for a half hour kills everything ! -- Yet no doubt it had been transmitted by the instruments !-- That was when I learned sterile is not sterile !-- We'll it is and it ain't !-- Mad Cow turned out not to be caused by a living organism but by a strand of protein !-- What else is out there we don't know about ? -- The scope was sterile if it was processed properly but mad cow scared me !

The problem is that they use high level disinfectant and not sterilization. With a colonoscope the bile burden must be physically removed by hand. Sterilization can not occur until the scope is clean and there are little crevices where stuff hides inside. Been there, done it, taught it to others.

Rose mad cow scared lots of people !-- Blew my mind because sterile means sterile !-- Ain't nothing alive to cause any kind of infection but the disease was transmitted anyway ! -- Back when they made me go to therapy Dr. Mind Bender ask about the dangers of my job !-- I told him -How about U gonna operate on a patient who may or may not have AIDS and U have no right to know that info !-- One needle stick !-- One blood splash and U got what they got !-- DO U FEEL LUCKY PUNK ?-- U can't lose but once !-- Red Cross won't touch my blood !-- They ask me to stay away right before I hit the gallon mark !-- I got some kind of super resistance to Hepatitis and it shows up positive but apparently I have surface and core antigens which set off thier test !-- So they banned me !

Alllllllll Clearrrrrrrrrr, Alllllllll Clearrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow, am I glad that's over. He didn't find anything bad so I guess it was worth it but...... if I never do that again, it will be too soon. LOL

Sounds like you're ready for a prostate exam. And no, they don't knock you out for that one. You'll know when the doc puts a rubber finger cot on how it works.
My last exam, I got into a discussion with the Urologist about how they can retrieve sperm from a brain dead man by using electric current to stimulate the prostate. This is done in cases where the wife wants to be artificially inseminated before the husband dies. The Doc asked where I had heard about this procedure, and I told him my gf. He just started laughing and shaking his head.

What up Umbra ? -- Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostrate ? -- I don't even want to talk about it !-- I know the procedure very well !

Edit !- TURP got nothing to do with harvesting sperm !--

The doc kind of told me that, told me gf was going to do some f'd up things to me and to watch out, lol.

Umbra I been grooving on this King Louie and BOC #2 all day and thanks Cuz !--

I ain't afraid of much but women crazy that way make a shiver run down my back !-- Crazy women's terrifies me !

U a freak Cuz !-- It is just the nature of the beast U can't help it but U got some civilization even when U tripping about something !-- Not me !--When I get crazy I get the cave man attitude !-- U don't understand it ? Then kill it !
Point and shoot !--Don't think !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back