Fox Farm Nute Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codybear

Reaction score
I'm a dirt farmer but was thinking of adding a DWC bucket to the operation. I really dont want to invest in expensive test equipment for just a trial run. Could i use for instance Fox Farms nute schedule with good results without using test equipment. Or any brand for that matter.

if you know the ph. ph is important in hydro

Codybear said:
I'm a dirt farmer but was thinking of adding a DWC bucket to the operation. I really dont want to invest in expensive test equipment for just a trial run. Could i use for instance Fox Farms nute schedule with good results without using test equipment. Or any brand for that matter.

Test equipment can be expensive but there are alternatives!

enasco.com

Started with an AeroGarden with mixed results, it's now a germinating/clone nursery. From there it goes to a StealthHydro.com DWC or an Earthbox in the spare room. Yep an indoor dirt farmer!

Very interesting. So if i can maintain my PH I should be able to manage the rest. Would anyone advise this over dirt or should i just save my money until i can do it right.

Latest posts

Back