Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the spirit world and had one of the epiphany moments !---A bar that also serves bacon and bud !-- Look out I'm on a roll !-- Maybe I need another toke ?

I had a bong over ten years ago like this. A friend stole it one night. Found some bits at a yard sale that cut glass. This is the first one I made. Carb needs to be bigger, the hole for the stem needs to be lower. Works good, I just have a few things to change on the next one to make it better.

Awesome coka-cola bong.

Went to the dispensary again... They have a reader board of genetics... huge board.. changes pages... Tasted some "dirty girl" a trainwreck and c99 cross..it was the first time i have had any pot that i liked as well as my own.. It was a great sativa high. That is a good cross.

Get'm boys !-- I hope they take thier time and make the spidermites suffer !-- Bastids !

D.D. made it home !--

I just came in from just looking at thrip eat the white hairs on a baby bud and turn the white hairs dark brown/black. I am hitting them again with the spinaside... this is war. I put new batteries in a 60 x loupe. I had a bug man look at them and he couldn't see anything.. well, i found those blanks. little tiny white worm looking thirp... They are walking/ crawling slow... i will win!

Then i see Umbras mites and ick... i need a shower. i feel all crawly. I let out beneficial mites a couple of weeks ago and then it hit 95 degrees, (when the benes die). I don't think they eat thrip. shoot. I did see trichomes while i was there so that is a bonus.

Actually some species eat thrip. Check Buglogical's site. Much better than spraying imo.

Writing it down Umbra !-- When the borg come back --and they will -- I want to have the Ying for they Yang !

Rose those 2 Nurse Larry look like totally different plants !-- I'm gonna clone them before I sex them !--

Found someone to trade cuts of the cherry limeade for the Lemon Tree. Might not be the real deal, but it might be.

One way to find out Umbra !-- What's it gonna hurt !-- Gonna be lots of copy cats of the Lemon Trees when NCH springs his trap !-- My only worry if I was Hal would be the nagging knowledge that someone else also has it !-- Hard to lock it down knowing that but like I said the one that gets there firstest with mostest wins !-- NCH got the resources and a good plan !-- My money is on him !--

Umbra if U got the time and urge Geena Santa could show up with a little bottle of Zombie Juice! -- Only variable left is how long !--It will kill most cuts !-- Now if U are successful --I would be wanting a cut !-- It wouldn't leave my hands alive !--- Anyone else think they can clone they a** off !-- I got the Juice if U got the guts !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Dogs crowded me out of bed early! -- 6:30 am ( central) So U know what we do ?-- Wake Bake !--Bunch Old Farts !-- Younger ones too !-- Time to go to the Jobby-job Dog ! --We'll keep the pipe burning for U !

It got wet without me knowing and lights didn't come on anymore !-- Got to go to the hardware store anyway !--

Keef, did you burn it or was that an accident? Wow man, that's how homes burn down.
Ever seen the cfl ballast catch fire?? Been some homes burn from that.

That was an accident! -- Just like U said it coulda be bad !-- It was on a bare concrete floor --I was checking nute levels yesterday and must have spilled water all over it without realizing it !-- It was on a surge protector !-- I've got to do organizing and redo electric and and bubbler lines !- I've been using extension cords and I need to build an electric daisy chain with a plug for each box same with bubblers !-- I'm not sure yet how I want to set it up permanently !-- First I make it work then I make it look good and make sense !--

Got home from fishing a few minutes ago....I enjoy it as much as pharmin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back