about the clone light cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
i cloned my white widow 5 days ago, and put them in 24/7 light cycle which i read somewhere else. Some people say that the root will appear after 3 days, but others say that it depend on what strain it is. what is the time the white widow root will appear? should i put them in 24/7 or 18/6 ? thanks for any input !

I would leave them on 24/7 lighting. You should see roots by 7 to 10 days maybe sooner maybe longer. Sometimes they root quick and sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks. ;)
futuredream45 said:
i cloned my white widow 5 days ago, and put them in 24/7 light cycle which i read somewhere else. Some people say that the root will appear after 3 days, but others say that it depend on what strain it is. what is the time the white widow root will appear? should i put them in 24/7 or 18/6 ? thanks for any input !

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would leave them on 24/7 lighting. You should see roots by 7 to 10 days maybe sooner maybe longer. Sometimes they root quick and sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks. ;)

Thanks for your input. I just need some patience.

I've had cuttings that took in excess of a month to root and start new growth. Patience and persistance...

Hick said:
I've had cuttings that took in excess of a month to root and start new growth. Patience and persistance...

this is my first time grow, so i am pretty nervous. patience and persistance is what i need. thank you

Latest posts

Back