outside grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BENNY

Reaction score
HELP, i have a couple of good looking girls finshing up im thinking about three more weeks. i hope. were i live the weather report is calling for rainin a couple of days and there saying it might rain for a couple of days. if i cover them with black plastic they will be in the dark well its raining. or should i let them get wet and hope they dry out before the mold set in. help:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you cover it with a bag it will most likely kill it. No air circ + high levels of o2 + greenhouse affect of a bag. A friends dad JUST killed ~2lbs of good outdoor when he covered them with bags during a windstorm.

cover em slightly from above if you must, but it really depends on your location of the grow. If it gets direct light then they should dry out.

Remember, whether you cover them or not, they are going to get wet due to the humidity before, during, and/or after the rain.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

This is one of the things I hated about guerilla growing, at times like this I would grab my old Army fart sack (sleeping bag for you civilians) and crawl under a bush within a few hundred feet of my grow. At a time like that you have to decide if they are ready enough or if you can wait it out. If your luck is anything like mine if you pull them you will have another week of sunshine, and if you leave them in it will rain like hell...maybe even snow. Good-luck!

legalize_freedom said:
This is one of the things I hated about guerilla growing, at times like this I would grab my old Army fart sack (sleeping bag for you civilians) and crawl under a bush within a few hundred feet of my grow. At a time like that you have to decide if they are ready enough or if you can wait it out. If your luck is anything like mine if you pull them you will have another week of sunshine, and if you leave them in it will rain like hell...maybe even snow. Good-luck!
im thinking about three more weeks
too hardcore for me. I can crap on a rock, in a hole, or holding a tree and leaning...but I cant live w/o MP.COM!!!:hubba:

BENNY said:
HELP, i have a couple of good looking girls finshing up im thinking about three more weeks. i hope. were i live the weather report is calling for rainin a couple of days and there saying it might rain for a couple of days. if i cover them with black plastic they will be in the dark well its raining. or should i let them get wet and hope they dry out before the mold set in. help:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You know how I know you're stoned? :p

Depends on your setup man... If it was me I'd try to devise something like a tarp covering them or something of that nature. And also you have to think how much rain, and how many days of it...You still have 3 weeks until you would like to harvest, and those 3 weeks the plants may dry out aswell

Use clear plastic make a small green house to keep the rain off I did that as we got 6 inches in 24 hrs saved about 80% of my girls.

Thanks everyone for the fast input. Gasman i wsa thinking clear plastic my self that way they would get the light also run a couple of fans for air movement. how about that

If you can use fans with no worries, Then you should be able to buy a cheap dinning canopy to put over your ladies. You can buy 1 at the Dollar General for $20. Put it up tie it down

dining canopy would be less conspicuos than plastic...I never had a grow where I could do this, as mine were out in the boonies, and a hunter walkin to his spot is going to wonder why there is a plastic "canopy tent" in the middle of no-where. I guess I didn't realize you had this option, and I think that the dining canopy is a great idea, and should work well. Good LUCK!

Latest posts

Back