New Fert for flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowlin high

Reaction score
hey guys. If you read my first post i mentioned that im a grower in a greenhouse so i tend to have access to commercial fertilizers with built in nutes and all that fun stuff... However, I have found a product that many garden centers carry that is as good as the chemicals I use to induce flowering.

Its a Ferti-Lome product called blooming and rooting. Its analysis is 9-59-8. I'm curious to know if anyone has ever used it on cannabis before. It would only be practical to use one you have begun flowering the plant. The phosphorous level is unbelieveable in the product. I can get any flowering annual I grow to flower at least twice as much using this product than I can with any other product I have tried.

I plan on using this fert when my plants start flowering and I'll let u know what happens. If anyone else has ever tried this fertilizer before please let me know the results. I would be very interested to know. :)

Hmmm, I am a complete beginner and look forward to responses from the veterans here. ;)

Latest posts

Back