Would you guys like me to do a honey oil tutorial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you guys like to see me make some oil

• Yes we would, it would be interesting to see just how easy it is.

• You know what, i'm just not interested

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

the widowmaker

Just simply as the title suggests.

Would you guys like a how to make honey oil tutorial?

I would like to know...even though it will be a few months before I have any product to try it with !

I'd like to hear about your method....

go for it, i've been meaing to do it for awhile, just haven't gotten around too it yet. and im bout to make some more oil here in the next couple weeks. but if u'd like to make it easier on me go for it. lol. just as long as it matches my recipe, hate to cross info that confuses ppl sometimes.

HGB said:
does it come from bee's?

:rofl: u a funny one, HGB :p

in case anyone is curious... it's cuz the final product looks like honey....

I still have a copy of cannabis alchemy laying around some where.

yeah what way ya gonna do it id like to see someone on here do it the fast way withn in a couple hours an cook it off proberly with boiling water instead of piss arsing around an waiting days for the iso to evaporate off by sittin it n the sun .....bugger that

stonedsmithy said:
yeah what way ya gonna do it id like to see someone on here do it the fast way withn in a couple hours an cook it off proberly with boiling water instead of piss arsing around an waiting days for the iso to evaporate off by sittin it n the sun .....bugger that

more like minutes not hours. at least the way i do it.

ok, people... I'm tired of people talking the talk... it's time to walk the walk... u know how to do it?... spill the beans, and let's find the easiest/best way to do this... I'm going to bed... 'ta Hell with yaz... :p

That crazy vancouver guy said:
ok, people... I'm tired of people talking the talk... it's time to walk the walk... u know how to do it?... spill the beans, and let's find the easiest/best way to do this... I'm going to bed... 'ta Hell with yaz... :p

I'm with you...I hate women who tease...this is worse...if you got info man just give it up and be nice instead of holding a big bud above our heads...peace out :) Oh, and I love YAZ, number 8 - Boston Red Sox and go Patriots!!! Crap do you have an idea where I live, gotta move again...well at least to bed as well.

yea i wanna see ur method
is honey oil the lighter gas (butane) method?

yes butane... like the honey "bee" extractor...

im a few months off before i can use it.. would love to see your method

ktownlegend said:
more like minutes not hours. at least the way i do it.

When i say couple hours iam talkin bout when your doin a brew with 1-2pounds of cab using 4-6 litres of iso iam not talkin bout a little brew buddy

yer butane is a good fast way if your doin a small brew but otherwise iso is way better

I'm hearing how everyone wants to see this but...where's the goods.

Latest posts

Back